⌦𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

➮𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐔
➮𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

━━━━━━♕━━━━━━

"Kei! Oh my god! Please I can't breathe-" The small boy was on the floor, clutching his stomach as the blonde laid on the floor, a frustrated grunt leaving his mouth as tobio kept laughing. Tobio's laugh was silent, expressing how hard he was laughing and how funny he found the blonde at the moment. Small tears were forming in his eyes as he tried to catch his breath, the replaying image in his head not allowing him as the laughter continued to pour out of his mouth.

"This is why I will never, ever, wear heels again."

[Jumpcut to intro- then to Tobio sitting on the couch of his house, a blonde figure splayed out on the couch behind him, watching as Tobio greeted his viewers]

"Hello, my beautiful gems- I am back with yet another video." Tobio flashed a peace sign towards the camera, a large grin on his face as he continued with the introduction, "This time, after lots of persuasion and effort, I finally got my roommate to film with me~" Tobio moved his body out of the way, pointing to the figure laying on the couch behind him.

"I am going to regret this." Tobio turned his head around, facing the blonde who groaned while running a hand over his face, his glasses in his free hand. the blonde sat up after putting his glasses back on and tobio turned back to the camera, a smile on his face, "He totally will~"

[jumpcut]

Kei was sitting closer to the camera now, right beside tobio who finally spilled what he was going to do in the video. The blonde raised a high brow at the words falling out of Tobio's mouth as he explained, "Today, we're going to do a whole bunch of mini-competitions I had my gems pick out."

"So we're just competing?" Kei was skeptical as this didn't seem to match the usual chaotic energy of tobios videos.

"Yes, there are rules- of course." Tobios attention was still locked on Kei, even with the camera rolling and recording the conversation, "One, there's no ties, if there is no clear winner, there is no winner at all. Two, if you fail to complete a challenge, then the opponent chooses a punishment."

"Kinky."

"Oh my god-" Tobio was blushing and had his face in his hands while Kei was smirking, a breathy laugh escaping his mouth.

"This is why no one fu[BLEEP] likes yo-"

[Jump cut]

"Anyways, as I was saying," Tobio was now sitting on Kei as if the blonde was a yoga mat. The taller was laid out on his stomach, his face turned to the side while the shorter of the two was sitting on top with his legs crossed, "Rule three- I don't think there's a rule three."

"Could you get off me then?" The voice was slightly muffled against the couch cushions which caught Tobios attention and looked at the blonde underneath him.

"Are you done saying weird sh[BLEEP]?"

"In all fairness, you said something weird first."

"You little bit-"

[Jump cut]

"Okay okay okay, woah- put down the pillow Tobio." The pair were standing farther away from the camera, behind the couch with the shorter holding a pillow aimed and ready to be thrown at the blonde who was holding his hands up in defense.

"Tobio..," the blonde took a step back, another warning leaving his mouth. Tobio slowly put down the pillow and the blonde relaxed, dropping his hands before a pillow was thrown right in his face.