💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47

"...Together"

"Forever..."

~~♠♣♥♦~~

{Your P.O.V}
(Note: lots of POV jumps this chapter)
(sorry)

Note: S/N = Ship name

It's December.

Me and Toby have been together for a while now- actually, currently I in Toby's room right now.

He invited me over to do a birthday stream with him.

Yes. It was also his birthday.

Toby had two main goals to show with this stream...
1) to reveal our relationship
2) for me to reveal who I was to everyone and explain everything

We both agreed on it together, since it seemed for the best.

No one knows about our relationship, except for our family and Hiria (since she knew I was going to confess to him on the last day of vacation)
So confessing everything to everyone is... well, it just seemed right since no one else knew.

I currently had my usual wig and contact I would usually wear, but this time I wore some more comfy and chill clothes, a simple baggy black hoodie with a small picture with a bee on the front and a pair of blue denim jeans to be exact.

Me and Toby were seated beside each other at his desk, his stream on it's 'starting soon' template as the viewer count started getting higher and higher.

...I wonder how this will go.

Suddenly, a familiar warmth was placed over my hand. When I looked down, I noticed Toby's hand over mine.
I then looked up to him in curiosity for his actions.

"Are you worried?" Toby asked me

"Worried? why would I be worried?" I raised an eyebrow

"W-well..... Not everyone will like this... like us...." Toby begins to say, his index finger circling my skin "...A-and... Not everyone will accept this..."

A small smile formed on my lips.
"...And you seem to be the only one worrying, Toby"

"H-huh..?" Toby questioned

"In all honesty, I don't care if people approve of us or not. Not everyone will approve. That's how life is... that's how the internet is.... We shouldn't care about others opinions and just our own. Since, we're happy together... right?" I say

Toby's hand then intertwines in mine, a pure joyful smile on his face.

"Yeah, you're right..." Toby says

"...Good." I say "Now... Let's get this stream started"

Toby nods and then turns on his mic, allowing the stream to hear us.

"Hi everyone!!" Toby says, turning on face cam

Once everyone in chat saw us, it went from simple 'hello's' or 'hi's' and 'happy birthday's!' to 'U/N!!!!!' and 'WTF'

"Haha..! Yeah, I invited her out here for the birthday stream and now she's here..!" Toby says "So, we'll be doing a lot for today's stream, and after everything is done then we have some important announcements at the end. So, stick around for that if you can"

"How long do you think the stream will be?" I asked

"At least two hours?" Toby guesses

"Hmm, okay then" I hum