Shame

Ellesmeere Solar

Tss, she's planning on killing me already. Does she got no mind? If it fails like this, she will be gone already, that's no fun. I've always wanted her to suffer.

Fiercy already sense the poisoined as soon as the food was place infront of me.

I might be amazed on how did she knows what were my plate were. She might observing what I've like and sneak to put some.

Huh, now that the security in the household become more tight, I wonder kung hanggang saan siya dadalhin nang pagiging desperada niya.

I wanted to see her try and try. To her to suffer because she can't freely do her work.

I've sent a letter to Elowen to send the gowns I've prepared. Of course, I'm paying it with my own oals. [Oals will be the money, it's fiction as usual.]

She really put my mind's creation to reality. With tge help of magic, but of course, at first I think it might be impossible because it's so new. But gladly, madaming nagustuhan ang mga bagong design.

I think they might arrive later.

"Papa." I called Papa. He looked at me quickly.

"There's a social gathering I was invited. It will be held tomorrow." I said also looking at him. "Are you going to attend?" He asked worriedly.

"I will be alright, Papa. Prince Crusoei invited me to coem with him. Ali, Fran, Eva and Elane will be there too." I said smiling.

"Uhm, Grand Duke.. I will also go there."napatingin naman kami kay Carolaine. Papa just nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My Lady, this gowns is beautiful and unique!" Mira said looking at the gowns.

I also love it, woah, expected of Elowen HAHAHA.