ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ's ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

while randomly driving,i accidentally ran over a dog,(the dog didn't got hurt,but a while later he started chasing us)crashed into some houses and a street light. fortunately,nothing ruined my beautiful car.

"it's here." i hear itadori say. i look to him and see to what hes looking at. it's a place with many stairs. but if you finish going through all the ladders,it seems like an elegant place.

itadori gets up from the car and i do too,i grab pinda from the back seats and wake up my cats(they took longer into finding the place than expected)

the pink-haired teen started going up the stairs "come up!" he looked over at me,got down from the stairs and grabbed my toy car. because i couldn't.

around some three minute long up stair walk,we finally got into the place.

it was a large place,full of little houses and stuff,all the same colours;gray-ish purple along with a almost white color and brown.

"itadori-kun," i started,he looked at me while we were walking to somewhere "do you live in a school?"

"yea,kinda" itadori answered,not sure about it "well,now that i think of it.. yes,i do live in a school" he smiled at me,and i smiled back.

"nee,itadori-kun!" the white haired guy with a blindfold and big man boobs from the other day waved at us.

we got in front in him,itadori putted the car toy on the floor. "l/n-chan,this is gojo satoru,our sensei" itadori said,then smiled at me. gojo grinned.

gojo and itadori got inside the school,i just followed. "itadori-kun,go to your room," gojo said "i'll show her the place." itadori nodded and went somewhere with large walls,we kept our gazes on him. after completely dissapearing,gojo looked back at me.

"so,you're y/n l/n,right?" he asked me,i nodded. "i heard you are a special girl. that's why i asked itadori-kun to bring you here." i stared at him,not caring,just wanting food. yin and yang,out of boredom started exploring the place. but gojo didn't care.

"follow me." he said,to go walking in some random path. i followed.

a while later,he had already finished showing me the whole place. right now,we were at a battling campus or something like that.

"listen," gojo started. looking at me "you will live here and study here." he said. i just lazily nodded. i wanted to sleep.

in a little while,other teens started to get all in front of my,i just watched them with a tired face.

the first ones i noticed were itadori,that one emo looking guy along with big mama were there,in front of me.

seconds later a girl with green hair,which i nicknamed 'big mama remastered',a guy with white hair and brown eyes i nicknamed 'salmon man',and.. a panda. which i nicknamed 'pinda high budget version'

"i'm panda" the panda said,pointing to himself "this is maki" he pointed to big mama remastered "this is toge" he then pointed to salmon man "nobara" he pointed to big mama "and fushiguro" he pointed at the emo teen.

"aren't you the girl who started crying over a plush the other day?" nobara asked. i frowned.

"shut up." she gasped,now seeming furious at me.

"anyways," said gojo,who was all this time watching everything. "this is a new student. y/n l/n. she is going to be with the first graders."

the 'first graders' gasped. well,only nobara. fushiguro only widened his eyes,while itadori,as he already knew,just gave me a thumbs up.

this place is going to be literal paradise for me.