ʟᴏsᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

^ art up there is mine,pls do not steal
also yea,its itadori and u(y/n or reader) in the car you bought (was kinda lazy w background sorry)
-

"everyone," gojo said,we were inside the school now.the first and seconds graders looked at him. "we are going to train."

me,as a new kid not knowing what we are going to do,asked "train what? how?" gojo looked at me.

"train to be a jujutsu sorcerer,kiddo" he gave me a grin and a thumbs up,i just stood there,confused.

"teams will be 1v1. i'll go first,with.." everyone stared at him,with curiosity. as he is surely a strong man everyone wanted to battle him,well,atleast the first graders and second graders do.

"y/n. you will battle me." the students looked all at me. i just became more confused

"what?!" i screamed in confusion "i-i don't have powers!"

"you do." gojo gave me a toothy grin "we are going to make you use them. that's all."

imagine having powers. this big man boobed tall virgin is fucking crazy!

as a person that tries to maintain his pride sometimes alive,i answered "okay,i'll do it" 'thanks god i didn't stuttered.'

"alright then." he made me a hand signal,to come to him. i did. "follow me,the others can watch." then,we all followed him to a arena-looking like place. my cats;yin and yang went with the students,in a side of the arena. i gave my panda plush to itadori.

gojo is motionless in the other side of the arena,being far of me.

it's only been like 5 parts! how i will activate those jujutsu stuff!?

i stood there copying my sensei far from where he was,yet in the same place,indicating i'm ready.

gojo,probably knowing i suck at this stuff,attacked first.

he went in a inhumane speed at me and touched my face with his index finger in the middle of my eyebrows,up from my nose. that made me fall behind,me holding my face.

"that hurt! ouch! ouch,ouch" i was now holding my face with my hands and rubbing the place he hitted me in,trying to calm the pain.

"it seems your powers don't activate with these stuff," sensei said,then gave me a hand,waiting for me to hold it "let's do this in the traditional way,what do you think y/n?"

after rubbing the middle of my eyebrows for a while,i decided to hold his hand. yet,what happened was something i never expected.

he was sent flying behind.

as he was in front of a big forest,he started to get hit by trees and probably also wild animals.

the students stared in awe,i just stood up and looked,confused.

i'll say it yet again. IT'S BEEN ONLY 5 PARTS! geez. this fanfiction is wild.

suddendly,gojo appeared in front of me,hands closed,about to punch me directly on the stomach.

yet,when he was in a millimeter of hitting me,he was sent flying again to the forest. hitting more and more trees. even a mountain.

i looked at the students,they were now far from me. trying to keep stone-like faces,yet their nervousness still visible.

a good two minutes later gojo-sensei came calmly walking from the forest,to the position he was since we started fighting. he just stared at me,smile gone.

"i didn't wanted to go hard on you." he said,walking up to me "we will do more later." he said only for me to hear. i kept my gaze over him.

gojo went with the other students and started forming teams. after a while,everyone was in their position,i could see the battles were going to be maki and nobara,panda and fushiguro,toge and itadori.

when finishing making the teams,gojo looked at me,and made me a signal to follow him. and went inside,i followed him like a dog. my cats behind me.

-
ok so its been like 2 days and this already has more than 150 views???? thanks so much ppl :) <3