Chapter 45: Jinchuriki

~~~

With this current battle that is about to flock and fly off, the crowd was waiting for their fight with pure anticipation from what was about to begin.

The two contestants that stood at the very center of the arena stared at each other without any wavering thoughts or intentions.

The only real difference was their own facial expressions that was currently being displayed to their faces.

While Naruto had a very calm look on his face, Gaara had a very murderous and devilish look on his face as he stared at Naruto.

"Your blood will be more than sufficient for mother," Gaara said very ominously with such a crazed look on his face.

Naruto stayed calm and nonchalant through the very serious and threatening words/comment that Gaara had spat out of his mouth.

"I don't plan on losing to you or your mother," Naruto said calmly, readying himself rather quickly as he waited for the their match to start

Genma looked at the two before he breathed in-and-out. This was going to be quite the battle between these two.

How should I approach this? Naruto thought as he stretched his fingers the were just itching to for the two of them to engage in a battle.

Genma went between the two.

"Start!" Yelled Genma, jumping back as the battle had finally started from that one word alone that came out of his mouth.

Expecting one of them to approach on another with a simple run, their expectations betrayed them through their actions.

Naruto backed away as sand from the ground suddenly rose up to attack Naruto in an instant because of Gaara's orders.

For me to be able to dodge the sand at a constant rate, I needed to conserve my stamina during and before this fight began. This was also another reason why he took his time.

Naruto breathed in-and-out as he saw sand get shot right towards him as he jumped to the side to avoid the sand once again. He then looked back, seeing the sand follow him at a quick rate.

"Tch. What an annoyance," said Naruto with a voice that was fulled of apathy. He looked right towards the side and saw the concrete wall that was just a few meters away.

Moving slightly to the left, Naruto jumped right towards the wall as the sand continued to follow him. With very nimble movement, Naruto readied his kunai and aimed himself downwards as he jumped off of the concrete wall.

The sand kept on following, but Naruto had his kunai and as he landed on the ground, he threw it right towards Gaara. As the kunai flew right towards Gaara, his intersected and protected him before he could get hurt by the kunai.

All I have to do is move faster than the sand itself. Naruto thought, forming a multitude of hand seals.

Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger

"Fire Release: Great FireBall Jutsu"

Naruto then inhaled and then exhaled out a large fireball that honed itself right towards Gaara at a rapid rate. Without flinching, the sand once again protected him from any serious damages.