chapter 13

Start

Sunlight fall on Sana face and she dug more in her dadi .
Dadi wake up and kiss his forehead and leaves Sana sleeped well.

Dadi came down and tell servant to make Sana favorite breakfast and sweet dish also..

She wake up but she became sad to not find sid near him.
Dadi came and care her head kya hua sana sad q h.
Sana dadi I miss him and her eye become teary and a drop fall.
Her dadi hug her and said to rona q h hm milenge apke dost se.
Sana sachi
Dadi hmmm
Chlo abi rady ho jao breakfast ke liye and she take out a frock for Sana.
Sana take it and going to bathroom but she remember sid talk and put it back and change in this

Everyone is in breakfast table suddenly a voice come all look at voice and find harsh standing there

Sanjeev -welcome harsh come let's join in table.
Dadi look at sanjeev in anger .
Sanjeev I invited harsh hear for breakfast.
Harsh come and sit next to Sana
Sana just smile
Harsh checking out her seamlessly.

Harsh POV
I must say what a beauty she is just look at her man she can kill anyone in just a look I can't control my Harmon after seeing her.

Dadi look at harsh bad eye on her angle and feel shame on his son just for his dream to become minister he can ready to marry her daughter to this bad man.

Harsh -sana my freind through a party tonight let join us you also enjoy there.
Before Sana dadi said ,
No Sana is not going anywhere specially with u in angry tone.
Sana-dadi what happened in scare tone.
Sanjeev -ma please why you always create drama .
Dadi mai sana ko leke ek mahine ke liye out of city ja rahi hu.
Dadi leave the table and go from there
Sana also get to follow her but harsh hold her hand and said with a fake concern look Sana I am sorry I didn't want to heart dadi.
Sana smile and said its ok I make her OK and leave.

Harsh look at sanjeev in anger and said make your mother out in my matter otherwise you know my father has put a lot of money in buying your then just remember it if Sana is not mine then the ministry chair also not in your hand and I want her at any cost.
Sanjeev promise him they will fix there marriage after a month when Sana came.

After 1 month

Sid place
He made himself so busy in his work he didn't find a single second for relaxing he didn't want to remember her any movement.
He is made him stone hearted and made a shell of dark wall.
He is tired of his thought .
He even don't go for any nightstand even girls seduce him .
He just fine her in his mind .
He made his mind to forget her every memory but his heart always remember her .
He become more angry person now who kill his enemy so brutally .
He become more heartless now even he not is not going to home daily .
Ragu waiting for him but he never came .Sid shift Ragu in other place for his safety and also because he always talk about Sana.
In this 1 month he is become more powerful in his world no one has power to stand in front of sidharth shukla. He become more successful and open a lot of partnership business in supplying guns and bullets.
He is so ruthless for other person he never show mercy to them who cut his decisions .He never listen to anyone .

In plane ,
Sana
Its being 1 month dadi take me with her that day she thought me a lot of things in these one month .
She make me understand the intentions of harsh and my dad why sudden all behave nicely with me.
She is so worried for me she want me to make a strong girl .I can feel changes in me all thing are change
But the feelings about sidharth is increasing day by day I miss him daily .(she is still a pamper baby but a little understandable girl)
I want to meet him so badly when ever I remember my silly talk with him and how I sit in his lap ,my face turn red in shyness.
It is really different feelings I want him return in my life.
I don't know how I again met him because I don't have any contact related to him .
But dadi said jab bhi koi chij dil se mango to hme jarur milta h.

Plane landed at Mumbai airport dadi and sana sit in his car and move towards mansion but there car Tyer get puncher and stop in middle of highway near jungle.

Dadi to driver what happened
Driver may be some problem in I check it.
(Actually theft had throw some nail to
make car stop and rob some money and jewellary)
Driver got down and look all Tyer are puntucher he is looking here and there dadi  came out and look at car and said to driver call to take another car here driver is going to call but suddenly goon attack on driver and put a knife on dadi neck .
Sana is in car and put her hand in her mouth to stop shouting .
Goons hit the driver and said budiya mall nikal.
Driver -please leave mam
Dadi OK take this but leave us and she take out all her jewelry and give them
Goons put knife more in her neck and it get a small cut.
Sana is very scared but her dadi sign her not to come out but when Sana saw blood she shout and come out from car and hug her dadi
Sana please leave my dadi please leave us.
All goons looking her at lusty eyes.
Dadi hide her in his arm and said please leave us.

......
Let make destiny again meet our sidnaaz but how....let see

Aur mere ko follow bhi kro comment and vote bhi it motivated me .
Then I will update next part