Chapter 3

Alexander's POV:

I wake up at 5:30 as usual and go to the gym that is in my house. I am a mafia boss and I have to keep myself fit. Usually, when former boss dies then only his heir can become the leader but my dad wanted to spend some time with my mama without responsibilities so he made me the capo.
I don't really mind because I have trained myself since childhood to be where I am today. After working out for 2 hours I go upstairs. I get read in my room and take all the things I'd need including my favorite gun. I tuck my gun into the waistband and go downstairs.

Theresa, my housekeeper is preparing breakfast so I go towards the kitchen and say, "good morning." "Good morning Alex. Come breakfast is ready" she replied and I go and sit at the bar stool. After few moments she places a plate of bacon and eggs, my favorite. I thank her and eat my breakfast.
Theresa was my baby sitter when I was young and when I moved out of my family estate I asked her to be my housekeeper and she accepted.

I quickly finish my breakfast and go into the garage. I sit in my car and drive towards my office. I arrive at my office within 30 minutes. I park my car and go inside.
As I arrived everyone became serious. they know I don't like to fuck around and their one mistake can cost their job or life, depends. I can't help but feel proud as fear strikes through them. I internally smirk and go to my cabin.
I ordered my secretary to bring me some files and started working. As my family is involved in organized crime, we have legal businesses that cover all the illegal businesses and money.

I was working when someone decided to barge into my cabin. I was ready to kill whoever decided to barge but it was my idiota brother Nathaniel. I roll my eyes and continue my work. He makes himself comfortable on one of the chairs and much to my dismay he stars talking about his last night's one night stand.
I was already irritated because some Thompson had taken money from us a while ago and still hasn't payed us back and Nate's nagging was not helping me so I shouted, "smettila di parlare sto cercando di lavorare qui" (stop talking I am trying to do some work here) and he shut up. Huh, that was easy. After sometime I could feel his gaze on me and decided to give him my attention. "What?" I ask looking up to him. "Ok so there is a café I found and I want to try the food there," he said innocently "So?" "I want you to come with me" without glancing at him I said no. I have so much work to do. But this persisting man didn't take no as answers and started whining. It is quite amusing that a 23 years is whining about going to a café.

I know he won't stop until I agree so I gave in. I ask him to wait for two minutes. He nodded his head vigorously and went outside. After completing my work I go outside and see Nate flirting with my receptionist. Rolling my eyes I slap his head from back and tell him to hurry up. he murmured grumpy ass but followed me nonetheless. We sit in the car and I start driving. Nate sits on the passenger seat and gave me the directions. After 20 minutes we reached there. The café wasn't crowded when we went inside and we sat on the table near the window.

Question of the Day:

What is your zodiac sign?

Mine is Libra

Enjoy!