partners in crime

Note: this story is a continuation of "friends :3" story. Enjoy :D

Great. Xiao now have a friend. He don't know how he got into this situation but there's no going back now.

Out of the blue Xiao asked Venti "so- what do friends do anyway?"

Venti as always found his chance to tease the little Yaksha "eh? You have no friend? How about traveller? I never thought your this lonely"

Xiao look at him with an annoyed face "humph- I just help traveller in some occasions that's all-"

"Oh yeah, you helped traveller fight right? But that's too tiring and boring, instead were just going to hang out and play :D It will surely take your mind of stressful things" Venti added.

At this point Xiao was kinda pissed, "Play? I have no time to play. The evil won't be slaughtered if I was playing instead of doing my job"

"Relax, friend. Don't you see? Ever since traveller arrive here those monster aren't that active anymore- I'm sure the traveller can cover up for you while you took some time off" Venti is not giving up tying to make his point.

"No, I need to work" Xiao is still stubborn.

Venti never expect he was going to be this tough to convince but luckily he got another trick up his sleeve "sigh... Well if you don't want to accompany me... I guess I can't play the flute for you..." Venti pressed at the word 'play the flute' so that it will reach Xiao ears.

Xiao heard those word and look at the ground, he was playing with his finger and said in a low voice "your tunes are soothing.... I guess it's fine if I hang out with you for a while"

Xiao looked at Venti in the eyes and added "but you must promised to play tunes that can delay my corruption"

Venti grinned "of course I promise~"

"Now that you agreed to be my partner in crime, we will go to our first adventure! Mission robbing the Dawn Winery is a GO!" Venti exclaimed.

"I said I don't drink." Xiao said with a monotone voice.

"Well I do" Venti replied.