♛27

Mandy Moriah
+3 months later

"sometimes i feel like he isn't attracted to me anymore, and that makes me so sad sometimes

"sometimes i feel like he isn't attracted to me anymore, and that makes me so sad sometimes." i said to myself looking in the mirror.

i usually would vent to Von, india, or my grandma, but my grandma is back in chicago and i'm all the way in Hawaii with my boyfriend and his friends on spring break.

i feel like crying most of the time , i don't know what happened either. i knew relationships come with problems but this landed heavy on me.

it's like me and Von's communication went downhill, quickly. and it was so sudden too.

i wanna talk to India about everything but she's been moving kinda funny lately.
ion like that shit.

i feel so alone sometimes, even thought i have all these people surrounding me- so alone.

i turned seeing Von walk into our room.

"where were you ?" i broke the silence turning around looking up at him.

he completely ignored my question taking off his shoes.

i exhaled feeling myself getting frustrated.

"you left and didn't say anything to me, are you okay?" i asked him again hearing him sigh.

"gimmie a kiss."he said roughly kissing my cheek hugging me tight.

"why are you acting so strange." i attempted to push him back but he kept kissing on me.

i scrunched my face up as the smell of alcohol wrapped around my nose.

Von doesn't even drink like that, this shit is getting somewhat scary right now.

"stop Von, the fuck has gotten into you." i forcefully pushed him off on the verge of tears at this point.

cause why is he like this ? what is really up.

he sat up rubbing his hand down his face sighing then chuckling lowly.

"what's yo problem Mandy?" he asked after a moment of silence between the two of us.
"huh?" he looked at me urging me to answer.

"fuck is you actin like a bitch fo." he snapped making me look at him sideways with tears in my eyes.

"you da only bitch bitch i see up in here." i mugged him up and down wiping my teary eyes.

"yea right, watch yo mouth lil fo nem." he laughed.

"Von talk to me" i grabbed his hand before he could walk out of the room.
"what's going on with you?" i hugged around his waist.