Toji Fushiguro . 🍋 "Excuses"

Heyo everyone! Got some good old daddy Toji today so I hope that you guys enjoy! I also added a bit more ✨spice✨ to this one ;)
Again, requests are still open and if you'd like to put one in you can either PM me or comment it on the first chapter that I have here!

WARNING NSFW: bondage, slight degrading, begging, praise, hair-pulling, finishing inside

--------------

Toji sat at his desk at home, lazily going on the web as he tapped his finger on his jaw.

The man sat at the computer, realizing that there was one thing he never looked at. Honestly, he didn't know if it was something that even had anything interesting in it. Probably a bunch of stupid cats chasing a laser or something like that.

Your search history.

Invasion of privacy? Yeah, without a doubt. Curiosity to see what his girlfriend was looking at online? Through the roof.

Trailing the mouse over to the three small dots on the top of the webpage, he saw the extra web browser options appears down the side of the screen.

Keeping his blank face, he waited for a moment before hesitantly clicking on the searching history.

The screen refreshed to a trailing list of webpages, starting off with one's that he had been visiting. As he scrolled down, he started to notice your history from the day prior.

((CUTE)) CAT MASSAGES DOG

FUNNY DOG MOMENTS [10 MINUTE VERSION]

CUTE BABY ANIMALS COMPILATION #2

CUTE BABY ANIMALS COMPILATION #1

Scrolling, scrolling...

Bingo.

And the fact that you hadn't even thought to clear the search history was amusing to him. His hand holding his jaw slipped off, moving to rest his elbow on the desk.

How naïve of you.

Clicking on one of the random links, he scanned through what interested you. In his mind he was honestly surprised that you were interested enough to search it on the internet and then not delete the search history. But his blank face continued, hiding his emotions as he read through the not safe for work forums.

It was only after checking your search history that he felt a growing need on what his next move was going to be. He stood up slowly, heading out into the garage and grabbing some items that were kept along the side shelves of the chilly interior.

You were relaxing on the bed, reading a book in nothing but your nightgown. After all, it was getting late and there was nothing more calming to you than a soft light shining onto a good book as your eyes slowly prepared themselves for a good sleep.

But it seemed that your reading was not going to last long as Toji opened the door to your bedroom, his chin tilted upwards as he gazed down at yo with a cold stare. He was holding a hand behind his back, and it made you wonder what he was hiding. Was he upset at you?

You lowered my book down, noticing his dominating stance as you flashed him a nervous smile. "Hey honey, is everything okay-" You were cut off as he walked over, his muscular body stopping along side of the bed as he scanned your body. The thoughts of what you were looking at online just made him want to devour you right away, but he instead slowly trailed his gaze along every curve of your free body, his mind imagining the rest that was hidden under the soft cloth that covered your privates.

"Heh, you're being awfully quiet Toji..." You started, watching his gaze slide across your body before he turned to eye your nervous face, him tilting his head in questioning.