Chapter 31

(There is a part in the chapter where I strongly suggest you play a song while reading. I will put "***" when you should start playing it, you will know when. – the song is in the chapter)

Draco had told me that we were not attending the gathering tonight at Hogwarts. I was thankful that he did not push our attendance after what had happened last night.

He had quickly rebuilt the room I was staying in after he had destroyed it according to Tispy. When I walked into the beautiful room, it smelled of fresh paint and wood.

I was thankful to have some sort of privacy back after the night I had. I collapse on the bed feeling an overwhelming sense of unease.

I know there are parts to the whole story that Draco is hiding from me, and I have a feeling retrieving my memories will help me sort it all out.

I let out a deep sigh into the sheets thinking about how far back I am in a plan to stop this hell. It's not like anything has changed now that I am out of the hold of Graham. I am still stuck just where I was less than twenty-four hours ago.

I spend the majority of my Sunday night alone in the bedroom. To try and push back any of the dark thoughts that cloud my mind, I focus on the origami Draco had provided for me.

He came to check on my one last time before I fell asleep. He didn't say much when he did talk to me, almost like a ghost of him was in the room.

"Are you going to be able to sleep?" His under eyes are dark while his appearance is rather disheveled.

"Most likely not." I say looking up at him from the floor in front of the fireplace.

"I will have Tispy bring you something." His voice is almost weaker than my own.

"Alright."

With that, he left the room speaking no more words.

Waking up on Monday, I decide to get some fresh air. I was in bed all day yesterday and I think getting some vitamins in my system will be good for me.

I do not see much of the boys the rest of the day. Although when going back inside from my walk around the garden, I can hear them in the office upstairs yelling. The voices were too muffled for me to decipher exactly what it was they were discussing.

The next two days play out the same, a walk in the garden and then a prisoner to the bedroom. Tispy replaces my bandages sometimes, he keeps me occupied for only a small part of my day. Draco comes in twice a day saying around the same thing as the first day and leaves.

I can tell he is only checking in on me to make sure I have not killed myself.

Other than that, he speeds away to do some sort of business with Theo and Blaise in the office.

On Thursday I start to feel completely isolated. At least last week I would have my morning tea with Blaise. This week it is as though I have a disease, and no one wants to even come close.

The demons are creeping in and I cannot stand another moment in this bedroom. I march out of the room in a hurry knowing exactly where the owner of the home is hiding himself.

I don't think entirely about what I am about to say, all I know is I need some sort of activity.

I open the door to the office in a hurry to only be taken off guard by the scene in front of me.

A poker table, much like the one in the betting room. Blaise, Theo, and Draco sit holding cards while it looks like they are in the midst of a game. Although I see a face I have not seen in a while, Pansy.