𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Y/N STIRRED AWAKE, GROGGILY RUBBING HER EYES. SHE OPENED HER EYES ONLY TO SEE HERSELF IN AN UNFAMILIAR ROOM.

She sat up quickly scanning her surroundings, the room was full of red colored objects. Even the bed she was currently occupying was the same color, whoever brought her here has some kind of obsession with the color red.

Her eyes traveled to the edge of the bed only to see a familiar stuffed toy, it was the same stuffed toy of Machi used to play. Her eyes widened in disbelief, when she remembered some of the events that happened-- earlier? yesterday?

She had no way of telling how much time had passed, especially with how normal and expected the objects were inside her room.

She scanned her surroundings again, only to spot a closed window and a door. Y/N dashed towards the window, but felt something cold and solid tied around her ankle. She neared the window and tried to pull it open only to find out that it was sealed shut.

The wooden door opened with a loud creak, she snapped her head towards its direction only to see a tall purple eyed woman carrying an oil lamp and a tray with a tea set enter the room. She backed away dread filling her entire body, if she remembered correctly she was the one who was with Muzan.

"You're awake earlier than expected, he said you would be awake by tomorrow but this is quite ahead of schedule." The woman started while smiling, setting the oil lamp down on top of the table beside her bed, before sitting on the edge of her bed. Y/N was curious as to why she still has that smile in her face...it seemed forced and fake.

"Who are you? And why am I here.'' She asked, she pressed her back against the window watching the stranger's movements alertly. Although the other woman was unarmed, she still didn't want to be careless.

"Oh my, one question at a time shall we?" The purple eyed woman giggled before patting the space beside her. "Why don't you come sit here-"

"I refuse." She wrapped her arms around her frame, while inching away from the woman.

"I insist." The smile left the stranger's face and glared at the stubborn young female, who gulped before silently complying. Nervously sitting beside her, she was frozen in fear when she felt a pair of hands gently patting her head. "That was easy wasn't it?"

"I suppose your reaction is only natural, after all getting kidnapped by that demon will certainly make anyone react this way." Y/N watched as the female beside her poured hot tea in their cups, the liquid emitting steam reaching her nose. "It is not poisoned if that is what worries you."

"Who are you." The H/C haired young woman muttered when she took the cup that was offered to her. She didn't take a sip waiting for the other woman to do it first, she was relieved when the older woman took the first sip ignoring her unease around her.

"My name is Isabella, and I work for the Demon Lord." The purple eyed woman plastered another smile in her face, as she placed her cup on top of the table folding her hands in her lap.

"You work for him? How long..." Y/N demanded in disbelief, in her mind she couldn't understand how someone could work for him much more a human. "10 years? 15 years? How time flies quickly that I cannot remember correctly." Isabella grinned facing the younger woman. "Why do you ask?"

"If you have worked for him that long then surely you must know something about my brother-" Y/N was silenced by a finger against her lips. "My sincere apologies, but I'm afraid 10 or 15 years is not that long at least for demons or even acquire information about anything."

"If you want information, then it is best that it is the upper moons you must ask as they hold more information than anyone even myself. But I'm afraid those demons will only rat you out to that demon." Isabella spat out the latter with venom in her tone of voice. " I do not know why you are still alive and breathing, but I can guarantee that in this part of the house you will be safe and protected."

"This part of the house?... Where in the world are we?!" The H/C woman dropped the cup to the ground and it shattered from the impact, the tea staining the floor. "Isabella please tell me-"

"I cannot tell you that kind of information, even if I wanted to I cannot risk telling you." Isabella smiled sadly feeling sorry for the young woman. "I am already risking myself by talking to you this casually."

"What do you mean by that..." Y/N gulped and took a deep breath when she heard her next statement. "All I can say is that I am forbidden to talk to you other than bringing you food or ask how you are feeling."

"I see... It must have been awful working for Muzan." Isabella said nothing to deny her words instead when she mentioned his name, her purple eyes had this dark murderous glint under the facade of a smiling happy woman. "If you are forbidden from talking to me, then you should go. I don't want you to get into trouble with Muzan, from what I witnessed he is rather..."

"Merciless." The purple eyed woman finished her statement with a grin, finding the younger woman peculiar. "A few words to describe him would be merciless, sadistic, cruel, inhumane, unsparing, heartless, brutal. I am sure there are still a lot of words to use to describe him."

Isabella crouched down gathering the large broken pieces of the tea cup Y/N broke earlier, she did not bother looking at her when the e/c female was about to help her clean up her mess.

"But word of advice, do not trust anyone inside this house. Only trust yourself if you want to see the Sun again."

Author's note:

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update, was really busy and going through something personal. I'll try my best to update, but idk yet cuz its my last semester in school so its quite hectic. But anyways thank you for reading and I'm sorry again!