It's Diwali !

Kabeer's POV

For the first time I didn't have objection on dad giving mom's belongings to anyone.

I know she'll be away after one month but she deserves this.

After all if I'm celebrating this Diwali with atleast a little happiness the reason is she!

She knows about me now but I don't feel she's even interested to tell anything about her.

I don't know why she gets triggered by those words.

I don't know why she married me.

I don't know why she's afraid of dark and closed doors!!

I never gave gift to any girl before but I knew what I'm gifting her will be just tremendous and it was. Her reaction when she saw it was worth to see.

And I know what surprised her more was the one who gifted her!

But damn man!!

What I did!!!

I kissed her!!!

Oh come on it was just on cheek!!

But a kiss is a kiss!!

And you saying as if you didn't like it! Look at you man!!

Oh shut up !

I'm the one who says her that she's creep every time near me and now it was me who behaved creepy!!

Come on Kabeer! She's your wife!!

But we're nothing like that!!

We don't even know each other nicely!!

Then know her!!

Be like that!!

We can't!

Never!!

She'll go away from me in one month according to pact!!

And you think you'll be able to let her go!!

"Kabeeeerrr" A voice yelled suddenly breaking the trail of my thoughts leaving me in dilemma with my own conscience!!

"What" I asked

"In which thoughts man!! Everyone's waiting for you inside and here you're in garden " Aayush said and I nodded going inside when my eyes travelled to a pair of dark brown doe eyes who was lightening the diyas smiling and giggling!!

"It's your first diwali to gather!" dad said

Probably last too to gather !!

The warmth of her hands is just blissful!

"Stop ogling me " She whispered in my ear
"That's my dialogue " I mocked

"And that's my work" She muttered and I looked at her amused.

After everyone did rituals in home temple while I was just sitting on the couch with my mac book , looking at a woman who was smiling all the time performing rituals !

It took some 2-3 hours!!

I don't believe in him! So I'll never stel my foot inside his temples...ever!!!

"And now it's crackers time" Aayush yelled happily and Baani too grinned.

We all went outside and the fireworks started.