14

[ SURPRISE ! Sorry short tho ]

Seri had lost count of the time. She absolutely had no idea if it was day time or night time. Her hands were bind , along with her legs.

All she remembered was something hard hitting her head and her body falling helplessly onto the ground.

She had no idea what happened after that , Who kidnapped her. Where she was. No idea at all.

She cursed herself for not listening to Yeonjun. She sighed as she stared at a wall. This place reminded her of Those rooms where People kidnap for ransom ,which was also her current situation.

Though she wasn't sure if she would have any ransom demands. Seri leaned back on the wall , having nothing to do , she mostly recollected her memory with her soulmates and Yeonjun.

She wished she could make things right between Hyunjin and Seyeon. Even if they did hide something important, the memories they had were still important to her.

She was quite happy that she saw Jeno , maybe if she had stayed with him to talk ? Would the situation have changed?

She didn't dare to speak up or make noise because at times she could hear screams and Sounds which disturbed her sleep.

" Oh Yeonjun.... ". She whispered as she exhaled deeply. " Are you sure it is changbin ?".

Why ?

Because the voice she heard definitely didn't seem like his.

_____________________________

Shotaro was holding the menu in his hand but his eyes were somewhere else. His eyes narrowed on a girl who seemed quite busy talking on the phone.

But he could see that she was getting restless too.

A Barista approached him and asked for his order and to not stand out , he ordered before pausing.

" Hey- I know you ?".

The guy smiled and winked " Hi , Japanese guy , I'm Hendery and im going to help you ".

Shotaro sighed " You must have known about her getting kidnapped? ".

Hendery nodded " Yeah , didn't expect it , Marks on his way from Busan , he's really worried ".

" Anyways , you've been staring at that girl for quite some time ". Hendery murmerd. Shotaro nodded " That's Hina , Haechan's ex and sworn enemy of Seri ".

The Chinese boy nodded and remarked " Looks pretty Bitchy".
Shotaro chuckled and hummed in agreement.

After a few minutes a man emerged and sat in front of her. The two carefully watched them making sure to take notes.

The guy was wearing mask , probably to hide his identity .

" You think she's got a part in this?". Hendery whispered as Shotaro nodded " Always hated Seri...".

Hendery for a minute frowned, internally debating whether to ask him.

" Though i think we should talk on what You all did to her ". His voice no longer welcoming and warm.

Shotaro stared at him. Hendery was no longer smiling and his eyes were basically shooting Daggers.

Serious hendery is terrifying.

" Yeah...I guess we need to have a conversation too  ". Shotaro chuckled nervously , he was pretty sure that the conversation wasn't going to be a nice one.

____________________

" so you actually did it ?".

Hina asked as she examined her nails. The guy nodded and replied " Yeah , And don't worry , she's under watch ".

Hina looked at him and clicked her tongue " Who actually instructed you to do this ?". Hina was genuinely interested to know why he did it.

The guy shrugged " Some one named SpearB ? Didn't ask much , he sent me a picture and i followed ".

Hina frowned and Nodded " So now she's out of the story , i can approach their aunt and get Haechan !". She beamed and chuckled.

" so what do you want as return?".

The guy shrugged " Nothing , you requested my sister to do something , we did it ". He said as he stood up.

Before he went out of hearing range , Hina thanked him.

" You are really an angel Jihoon ".

Jihoon didn't reply and walked out.

He had no idea that he was a pawn in the game.

____________

Changbin was smart. And smarter than what tiffany had expected.

And he was soon going to send her a return gift.

" So you gave your nickname ?". His secretary asked as they walked past the boarding gate.

Changbin smiled and placed his hands on the back of his neck.

" Yup , and that guy bit the bait so quickly and now Im out free , so come on." He ushered the lady as they walked to the plane.

Changbin relaxed as the plane slowly took off.

Tiffany would soon know , she played with the wrong pawn.

Hmm i wonder what this header is for? 

*shrugs*

Stream SKZ , IKoN , SF9 , ATEEZ , THE BOYZ , BTOB Kingdom performance.

But seriously such shows gives me inspiration to write.

Anyways till we met again.