Side Job

CW/TW// cursing , panic attack , mentioned abuse

Quackity was a full time Streamer and YouTuber. Well that's what he told everyone.
He was actually a Streamer, YouTuber and Stripper (yep you read that right, stripper).

He didn't tell anyone about his side job, he knew if anyone found out he'd be looked down upon or made fun of. That is unless his fiancé's found out but its not any better, they would come to his work watch him which just made him uncomfortable.

He would sneak out on the weekends saying he was going to some friends house, his fiancé's never questioned it because they trusted him and they knew if they did say something there would be an argument.

-----------------

Quackity usually headed to the strip club making sure he wasn't being followed and that no one he knew was around, but recently he had gotten sloppy with checking for people.

Skeppy was bringing Bad to the strip club as a surprise, Bad was blind folded and as Skeppy turned the corner he saw what looked like Quackity going into the strip club. He decided to go in to make sure it wasn't just someone who looked like him. "Bad wait here I'll be back in 10, don't move from that spot, 'k?" Skeppy said already walking away.

He opened the door of the club and it was pretty busy, he walked over to a table in the corner scanning the room for Q, when suddenly something caught his eye, or rather someone,
"Quackity??" Skeppy said shocked, he looked away covering his face so that Q didn't see him, although Quackity was clearly busy with something else, Skeppy snapped a few pictures of Quackity pole dancing with barely anything on, he felt like he was violating Quackity's privacy but his fiancé's had to know.

He thought they'd be pleasently surprised with this new information, that is until he saw Q doing a lap dance, he gave one to all the girls at a bachelorette party. Skeppy got pictures of Q giving the girls lap dances and quickly got up and left.

He quickly headed outside grabbing Bad and starting to head home, "What's going on you muffin!" Bad yelled at Skeppy trying to loosen his grip of his shirt, "Nothing" Skeppy said letting go of Bad. Bad looked at him with that "suuuuure, now tell the truth" look.

"Ok don't get mad but I was taking you to a strip club but before we could go in I saw Quackity go in so I followed him and turns out Quackity has a side job. He's a stripper Bad" Skeppy said in a fast pace, Bad stood there in shock.
"Uhhhhh" Bad said extremely confused.

"Whatever Bad let's just go home, I'll show the pictures to Karl and Sapnap tomorrow" Skeppy said once again grabbing Bad's shirt and dragging him home,
"PICTURES??. I'm pretty sure your not allowed to take pictures in strip clubs skeppy" Bad said grabbing Skeppy's hand so he would let go of his shirt.

"Whatever Bad" Skeppy said rolling his eyes and letting go of Bad's shirt, "Wait a second..... How do YOU know that Bad????" Skeppy asked trying to annoy Bad.
"Uhh-I-um.... Well I- Its common knowledge Skeppy" Bad replied stumbling over his words,
"Yeah OK Bad" Skeppy said sarcastically laughing at bads blushing face.

-----------------The next day
(btw skeppy thinks being a stripper is bad like he's not respectful of them and the same with sapnap and a bit Karl, lmao sorry I made them all dicks)

Skeppy headed to Karl, Sapnap and Quackity's house to tell Quackity's fiancé's about his "side job".

When he got there it was around 3pm, he was greeted at the door by Quackity.
"Hi!" Q said smiling,
"Hey" Skeppy said under his breathe rushing past Quackity into the kitchen where Karl and Sapnap were.