/𝘛 𝘏 𝘐 𝘙 𝘛 𝘠- 𝘚 𝘜 𝘙 𝘗 𝘙 𝘐 𝘚 𝘌/

YULE AND A SURPRISE FROM TOM..

The next few months passed by very quickly. Morgana smiled as she apparated to Slytherin Manor. She gave her trunk to an elf and motioned for him to take it to her room. As soon as she saw Tom, she hugged him.

Tom smiled and immediately hugged back, "Did somebody miss me?" he teased.

Morgana pulled away and rolled her eyes. "No."

"Sure." He grinned as they walked into the library.

As his younger cousin pulled out a book and started reading, Tom went over some paperworks.

♥︎

The days passed by in a blur, and it was now Yule. Morgana woke up, took a shower, and wore a Black turtleneck, Black pants, and Black sneakers. She then went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.

"Morning." Morgana said, pouring herself some juice.

Tom looked up from the daily prophet in his hands, "Goodmorning. Slept well?"

"Mhm." She replied.

♥︎

"What's this?" Morgana asked as her older cousin gave her a box.

"Open it." He simply replied, but he looked slightly nervous, which Morgana noticed immediately.

She nodded and started opening it slowly, making him even more nervous. "Goddamit, Belladona, you're killing me."

Morgana chuckled and then opened it at normal speed, making Tom sigh in relief.

"What-?" Her eyes widened when she realized what was happening as she looked at Tom.

Tom levitated the papers in the box wandlessly and put it on the table between them, "So?"

Morgana looked at the papers again in disbelief:

"Ministry of Magic: adoption.
Tom Marvolo Gaunt.
Sign:T.M.G
Child to be adopted: Morgana Belladona Gaunt
Sign:____"

Her eyes teared up as she looked at Tom, who was looking at her with hope. "Give me the damn quill." She mumbled with a huge smile, wiping a few tears.

Tom started smiling as he passed her the quill and watched as she signed,

Sign:M.B.G"

"Thank you." She said, her voice filled with emotions as she tried wiping her happy tears.

Tom smiled as he crouched down on the floor and wiped her tears, "Thank you for accepting it." He said and kissed her forehead.

Salazar watched as the two hugged and cried happily in each other's arms. He couldn't stop the tears himself as he watched the girl, whom he basically raised, get adopted.