𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

__________________________________

Ambrielle's POV

"Hey! What did you just do there!?" I nudged my elbow to my best friend walking besides me, on the way to our class. "Just what you think I did" She says goes again zoned out in her phone. I put my arm through hers and Intervening it making sure she just doesn't trip over. Continued walking.

"Geez, Nat you just lost me a handsome Guy" I sulk walking past looking at most couples in the campus kissing or either sweet talking each other. Even I dreamt of having a boyfriend, not just now but atleast I need to think of my future. I don't wanna die alone.

The guy earlier we bumped in, oh my heavens he was a true beauty. His looks good kill. His jaw was just as sharp as my pencil and his sweet smile when he picked up Natasha's phone... Had me dying for. His perfect gloomy face and oh. His oceanic blue eyes..

"Stop"

Came the voice making me go out of my trance. "Huh?" I asked looking at Natasha. "Stop, your imagination of that guy we left behind. I know you're probably thinking about him, right?" She finishes her sentence and slips her device in her Jean's pocket.

"Ahh, I missed a chance. Thanks to you!" I exclaimed giving her a glaring look. "Come on! It's a big university, you can find so many other boys to drool on" She stops in her steps making me do as well.

"After all, you are a masterpiece everyone can only imagine of having" She pinches my cheeks. "Aww you make my heart flutter!" I jump giving her a cheeky look. She knows how to brighten my mood everytime. "I won't be searching for one when I have ya" I say hugging her skinny body.

"Hey!! Don't! that's hell of a cringe" She shouts trying to push me off her. Only to be more tightened by me. "Oh why not? I love you just like one" I say pinching her cheeks. "No please stop!" She pushes me off and gripping on her backpack strap she begins to walk faster leaving me behind.

"Noo don't leave meee!" I run behind her making her laugh. Making me feel happy, she laughs because of me.

_________________________________

Natasha's POV

I don't get why people are so excited to move in a University waiting when their high school is over. I mean what's even the difference. Just some freedom to flirt with sheepish guys? Getting judged by several plasticy girls? More studies?

Trust me I'd never wanna go ahead of my High school life. End it there would be so relaxing and less stressful.

I even thought of not studying ahead and stopping in my tracks to just find a part time job and earn some money to live. But.. As I had my mom, she never gave up on me, she did so many things for me, I definitely have to due her back.