AOU

Jean woke up to her cell door opening.
"Herr Strucker wants you to come outside" one of the guards said.

As Jean walked outside she saw her triplets and immediately ran up to them. "I missed you guys so much." Jean muttered with her accent on the show.

As there was chaos happening outside, there was a sudden announcement,"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack! We are under attack!"

All three siblings looked at each other as Jean and Wanda both grabbed one of Pietro's hands.

As the avengers were outside fighting off Strucker's soldiers, Strucker walked up the stairs and asked, "Who gave the order to attack?"
One of the doctors answered, "Herr Strucker, it's the avengers."
He was about to reply but was cut off by a soldier,"They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked."
The soldier walked away as Strucker asked, "They have to be after the scepter. Can we hold them?"
"They're the avenger." The same doctor replied in disbelief.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks. Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit may make them close ranks. Everything we've accomplished..." strucker ordered.
He walks over to the head scientist, "But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."
"Then send let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the triplets."
The Maximoffs look at each other as strucker replies with,"It's too soon."
"It's what they signed up for."
Strucker just replies with,"My men can hold them." He walks off leaving the siblings in thought.

"We will not yield! The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No Surrender!."
As Strucker's speech end there are multiple replies,"No surrender!"

When the soldiers get back to what they were doing, he turns around and tells the same scientist as before,"I'm going to surrender. You delete everything, if we give the avengers the weapons, they may not look too far into what we've been-"
He was cut oof again by the scientist who said,"The triplets."
"They aren't ready to take on-"
Once again he was cut off by the scientist who said," No, no, I mean.."
He gestures to where the triplets once were as Strucker whispers,"Maximoffs."