NO. 9

Eleonor was waiting in front of school. She was there on time, surprisingly. Cia came a bit late, she had to sneak out from the window, so it took her a bit longer. "So, what are we doing?" Cia asked. "I'm not here for even a week, so I saw literally nothing."
"We're meeting others in one club."
"You have some work there?" Eleonor gave her a look saying, that who asks too much knows too much and is digging his own grave. But then she smiled and shaked her head. "No, just fun tonight. Plus, the fact that you helped us once doesn't mean we will let you do our business right away. We're not stupid, you know?" Sure they are not, otherwise they wouldn't make it.

They walked to a club. Cia could say right away, that it was illegal for them to go there. "Wait," she stopped Eleonor, "I don't have a fake ID."
"You don't need it. See that guy? That is Jeff. I know him, he'll let us in." With that she waved at Jeff furiously and he let them both in.

They walked in and a strong smell of cigarettes hit Cia's nose. She saw a lot of alcohol, drugs and other illegal things, like prostitution for example. "Kayla!" Eleonor was waving and screaming at some girl with short blond hair, who smiled when she saw Eleonor. They headed to her. "Where are others?!" yelled Eleonor, so Kayla could hear her. Music was too loud. Kayla pointed her finger to three boys and a girl. They were dancing like crazy and Cia couldn't help but laugh on their weird moves.

"This is the new girl?" Kayla asked.
"Might be! Depends on her." The smirk that Eleonor had gave Cia goosebumps, what is she planning to do for God's sake?
"Let's go! I'll introduce you to the rest of weirdos!" Kayla grabbed one of her hand and Eleonor the second and they literally dragged her towards the weird dancing guys. "Weirdos, this is Grecia! Grecia these are Weirdos!"
"I'm Joseph," said a tall blonde guy and shaked her hand.
"Xavier,"
"Dom,"
"Rebecca," said the girl and hugged her.
"I'm Cia, nice to meet you all."
"Wow, she's not just a badass. She is actually cute too!" I blushed a bit.
"Hope she will make the initiation."
"Of course she will!"

Cia was dancing with them, she wasn't drinking, just pretending to. She was quite a good dancer, but danced horribly with those guys. It was around midnight, when all lights went out. Cia saw nothing but darkness. And then someone grabbed her and lifted her. She had no idea what is happening, but stayed calm, reminding herself about the initiation. That someone went for a while and landed her on the ground. Silence. Only one person breathing in front of her. Darkness and silence. It was a bit creepy, but she did not let herself panick. She had been in worse situations after all.

Suddenly, the lights went back on. She was standing in a cage with some man, probably two times bigger than her. Wow that was unfair! And she didn't mean towards her. Poor man...
"Let the fight begin!" Someone yelled. Most importantly, don't show your real abilities, just let him hit you a little.
The man attacked immediately. She blocked him and hit his chin. That went for a while. She was dodging him, but also let him hit her a few times. He run towards her, so Cia jumped to side and punched him to alesh. It was a hard punch, Cia's whole fist hurt really badly and that big guy passed out.

Eleonor jumped into the cage and hugged her. "Wow, that was something! Are you not hurt? He looked really strong." Cia got hit a few times, and she had to admit, his punches were strong. But since she managed to avoid face injuries, she didn't care. When Cia was OF12 she got hurt much worse than that. Both of them got out from that cage and everyone was in daze from Cia's performance, congratulating her. Rebecca wanted to go celebrate somewhere, but Cia had to meet Kim and got home without anyone noticing, so she apologised and went home on her own.

Kim was already waiting in the same Cafe, when Cia walked in. She made sure no one followed her, but they were too drunk and excited to follow. Kim looked at her, seeing her bruised arms and got alarmed right away. Cia sat in front of him and shaked her head. "Don't worry, I'm not in trouble, nor injured," she whispered.
"OK. Here you go." Since she almost didn't drink the coffee yesterday, he ordered her an orange juice this time. Cia smiled and drank it at once.

"I've heard you ended in police station last night."
"Yes. I have started my plan already. If it's going to work we'll get the boss as well. I'll try to find out, who is the person above him," she said.
"So what is your plan?" Kim asked, so Cia told him. She told him, what she has done till now and what she plans to do in future. Kim was watching her in disbelief.

"Look Cia, it's a good plan. But do you get the fact, that you could become a criminal like this?"
"I thought about that already. I think I will just simply cooperate with police. I won't tell them everything, but I'll make sure that they will know I'm not in drug cartel. How about that?"
"Sounds good. Just don't forget, you are working for President and you have to keep it a secret. No matter what."
"I know."

Kim was not even surprised. Of course she would risk her own safety and future. She was trained like that after all. While she was leaving, he looked at her bruising again, she didn't even blink for it, didn't show even a slightest glimpse of pain. How horrible childhood it must have been for her.

Cia came home through window, just like she have left. She went to take shower and stright to bed. It was three o'clock already, the same time she came home last night. God she was tired! Her body was used to wake up early, so she didn't get enough of sleep. Cia has fallen asleep immediately.