-12-

MINHO'S POV:

She screamed in my arms and I couldn't do anything to stop her from feeling the pain she felt, 'shuck you creators' was all of my thoughts rolled into one. This was their fault, she saved Thomas and I and this was the thanks she got, I don't think so. Thomas was fixing up her leg with his overshirt and a bottle of water from my pouch on my back, while I held her shaking figure still, she was cold, the blood loss was close to killing her already, how was she going to survive another seven hours until we could get her back to Clint and Jeff, the two Med-Jacks. I pulled away from her shivering state leaning my forehead to hers cupping her face between both my hands. She was so small, she looked as though she was seven-teen but she was tiny in comparison to most of the boy's in the Glade.

"It's okay" I reassured her. I was not letting her die tonight. "It's over, we can go back to the Glade in a few hours" she gazed up at my eyes. The sparkling blue eyes made me smile more realistically now. "You saved us," I confessed, "you saved us by leading that Griever away" her eyes flickered to Thomas noting that he wasn't paying attention to the moment we were sharing. "We wouldn't have been able to run as long as you had, you ran for four hours only to lead it to its death" her eyes were back on mine determining whether what I was saying was sincere or not. "We wouldn't be alive without you" I whispered, kissing her forehead and wrapping her back into a hug. Resting my chin on her head. I felt her arms try and wrap around me with the weak effect I pulled back so she wouldn't notice that she could barely move. I looked back at Thomas glaring at him and then her leg, the wound was very deep, the scream she let out was nothing in comparison to what others would have unleashed. "What's the damage?" I asked my tone just as serious as the second they entered the maze to help Alby and I.

Thomas carried her on his back, I offered to carry her for him but he insisted after stating the fact that I had run all day and now had to run all night.

Thea's torso was laid across his shoulders, her wounded leg being held by Thomas' arm as he held both her left leg and arm in his grip of both hands. He was struggling, all of his strength was in his legs, not his upper body, yes he could farewell for a while but after an hour he was getting tired. "Thomas hand her here, you look like a piece of Klunk" I gestured to the dark circles under his eyes, and his quivering muscles.

"No it's fine let's just take a break" Thomas started to lower Thea to the ground her dark red hair swaying in her face. She wasn't completely unconscious but was close enough to it that she fluttered her eyes open to see what was going on every few seconds.

I helped her stand for a second before lowering her to the ground propping her up against the maze wall covered in Ivy.

"How long until the doors open back up?" Thomas panted out heavy breaths.

I replied unconsciously moving the hair from her palling face, "six hours" it was twelve o'clock according to my watch on my right wrist. Thomas groaned, I snapped my head around to meet his startled gaze, "you don't think I want those doors to open earlier than normal, no I am as eager as anyone to get Thea out of here" I paused "she saved us Thomas, take a second to realise that" I turned back to Thea sitting down next to her cold body, her head fell onto my shoulder as her hand reached out for mine, I took it quickly as she smiled.

"Minho it's okay" she gulped down a quick breath "he's just scared and tired, leave him be" she defended Thomas.

To be fair she was right, I was just taking my frustration out of him, but I couldn't help it. She has been put through so much and yet she is still the beautiful soul of Thea.

<><><>

I SOMEHOW WROTE MORE HIDDEN EMOTION IN MINHO THAN NEWT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.

I WANT A RE-DO. BUT I CAN'T HAVE ONE BECAUSE ONCE I PUBISH I DO NOT UNPUBLISH THAT IS MY RULE.

MINHO IS GETTING ATTACHED TO THEA, OR SO YOU MIGHT THINK BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND NEITHER DO YOU SO READ AND FID OUT.

I'LL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER.

- EVEDYN :)

P.S. DID ANYONE CATCH THAT I DID ;) INSTEAD OF :) AST CHAPTER IF YOU DID PLEASE TELL ME I WANNA SEE HOW MANY NOTICED.

BYE...