CHAPTER 73 : REMUS AND ATHENA

"I can't take it anymore" Athena said as she stormed to Grimmuald place, they were shocked to see her because she was supposed to be at Hogwarts, and teach, but she's pacing in front of them.

"What is it?" Diana asked.

"Everything" She said frustrated.

"Even me?" A voice said from behind her, She turned around and saw Remus, she looked at him and shooked her head.

"Why are you here you're supposed to be at Hogwarts" Diana said.

"That's why I can't take it anymore" Athena said as she sat down at a chair, Remus following her.

"Here" Regulus said as he slid a glass of water to Athena's direction.

"Well, what is it?" Sirius asked and Athena sighed.

"You all know that Severus' the Defence Against The Dark Arts Professor, right?" Athena said, and drank the water from the glass.

"Yeah, Kinda curious on who's Potions Master now that he had his wish to be the DADA Professor" Regulus said, Diana was still deep in thought, before she groaned.

"It's Slughorn isn't it?" She asked, and Athena nodded.

"And let me guess he's still living in his fantasy that you and Regulus are together" Sirius said and Athena nodded.

"Have you explained it to him? Seeing that now you're co-workers" Remus hesitantly said.

"I explained it to him a million times already, but he's still in his impression that I like Regulus" She said, with a groan, and Sirius chuckled.

"You can always say you're with him", Diana said pertaining to Remus, who she has reclaimed as a brother.

"And fake lo—"

"You're not technically faking it, it's obvious that you still love eachother" Sirius said and Athena glared.

"Actually" Remus said, the three looked at him and saw that he was nervous.

"What is it?" Sirius asked with a smirk, and Athena winced.

"It's nothing that concerns you" Athena said, and Regulus rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and the part where me and Sirius got married in front of one ministry member is not a big deal" Diana said, and Remus glared.

"Yeah without telling us", Remus said, and Diana chuckled.

What was it you were about to say Rem?" Sirius asked his friend.

"Nothing, nothing at all" Remus said trying not to smile.

"Are you certain?" Diana asked, and Remus nodded, and the three seemed to buy it.

"If you're trying to keep something from us I suggest you don't" Regulus said, and the two looked at them.

"We all have to agree, he was trying not to smile" Regulus said and Remus scratched his nape.

"Now that you've mentioned it" Diana said as she stood up and looked at the two.

"Is this some sort of fling?" Diana asked them.

"Nope" Athena said rather quickly.

"Alright" Diana said, but she was still Smirking.

"Take that smirk off your face, it gives me the creeps", Athena said, and Diana's smirk widen.

"If you admit your feelings for Remus maybe, just maybe I'll stop", Diana said.

"Love we can't hide it anymore", Remus said, and Athena instantly looked at him.

"Told yah" Diana said, and Sirius chuckled.

"The two of you owe me five galleons" Diana said and The two slipped her five galleons each.

"How'd you know?" Athena asked.

"Well I can see it in your actions and it's pretty obvious, and I have got to thank Nymphadora" Diana said, and Athena looked at her quizzically.

"Dora told me that the two of you are together—"

"—Caught you snogging at a closet, you should really stop doing that", Nymphadora said from the door.

"Can't get it out of my head for days" She said with a shudder, and Regulus laughed at her.

"Fuck" Athena cussed, and Remus chuckled.

"Well now you can tell Slughorn that you're with Remus, and not Regulus, and if he needs explanation, then I'll be there, I'll tell him" Diana said, and Athena smiled.

"Thanks" Athena said with a smile.

"Don't hurt her again", Regulus said, and Remus nodded.

"Now that, that's over I think it's better, if you go back" Sirius said to Athena and she nodded, before giving Remus a kiss at the cheek.

"To flustered dear Brother?" Diana asked and Remus looked at Diana.

"I-I'm your brother again?" Remus asked and Diana laughed.

"Of course I was just scaring you" Diana said, and Remus smiled.

"Now I think it's best if you follow her, and explain it to Slughorn yourself, I don't know when I'm going back to Hogwarts" Dian said and Remus smiled at her, and gave her a quick hug.

———

Authors note:

Quick change in my schedule for updating, I'll be updating every week, ones or twice a week.

I hope you understand.

-WolfStar