Chapter 2.

Antonio pov

We were now heading towards my jet, Valencia still sleeping on my chest.
She was so precious... I wondered what happend to her... why would she be all alone... and why did she flinch...
I had my guesses....but for now i wanted her to feel comfortable with me, and my family.

We arrived at the jet and i got out of the car with Valencia.
I was talking to one of my men.

"I want you to get me a dress for a 2 year old, since i think thats her size, also get some necceseties for a toddler, and bring then to my room please."
I said to the man.

"Of course sir"
He said, and walked of

I got in the jet together with my men, and walked over to the couch, i placed her tiny fraggile body on it, and put a blanket over her.

I then walked back to my Seat and decided to call my family.

On the phone
A=Antonio
C=camilla (his wife

A: "Hi Bambina."

C:" Hi Handsome, where are you? Your taking really long."

A:" i know, i'm sorry, something just came inbetween... i'm on my way home now... but uh...can You wait for me outside please, i need to tell you something."

C:" Yeah ofcourse, see you later Handsome:

A:" Bey Honey"

End of phone call

The plane had now landed, so i walked over to my Principessa and softly woke her up, trying to not startle her.

"Wake up Piccola, you need to wake up Princess"
I said softly

She started to rub her eyes, obviously still exhausted.

"Hewo"
She said in the cutest voice ever

"Come on Principessa, lets go home, and then we can give you a nice warm bath, and check yoir owies and after that i want you to meet some people, okay Princess?"

She nodded, but Her eyes showed fear...

I picked her up and she wrapped her little legs around my waist and her tiny arms around my neck, i walked out of the jet, and was met with alot of my guards, i had extra security called, now that I had tge precious baby with me.

She saw them, and pushed her little face into my neck, clenching her teddy to her face not wanting to look at them.

"It's okay Piccola... they are just some guards."
I assured her.

We walked to the car and got in.. I then placed her on my lap so she was looking at me.

"Now Bambina, when we get home and have a bath, i want you to meet my family... I know your scared but they will love you, i promise!"

"Otay"
She said in a whisper

She was adorable

"I will take care of you from now baby, its gonna be okay".

She peeed at me from her teddy and her eyes were glistening with hope... poor baby.
I rubbed her back and placed her down.

"Get some rest Princess"
I said

She nodded and fell asleep again after a while, I swear her cuteness was gonna be the end of me...

----Time skip to the house-----

We arrived at our Beach Mansion... I gently picked up a sleeping Valencia and got out of the car. I maniged to get to my room, carefull to not let anybody see us.