(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐) the burrow

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

TESSA ATTENDED THE ORDER MEETING THAT SUNDAY. Athena had never seen her pay so much attention in anything. She remembered back in school, Tessa would always rely on her natural intelligence to guide her through exams rather than having to sit through a lesson actually listening to the teachers.

Of course, Athena knew why Tessa was paying attention. It was completely understandable that after she saw first hand what this war could do, she wanted to help fight in it. Athena couldn't help but feel proud for Tessa. She could tell that the brunette was trying to be strong, she'd seen it so many times before.

The meeting on Sunday wasn't that interesting. There had been more killings however the majority of these were actually because of Dacre rather than because of Voldemort. Athena knew that when Dumbledore said this, eyes turned to her and Aurora however both sisters just stared down at the table.

Dumbledore presumed that Voldemort was done with horcruxes for the time being, it seemed there had been less news on him since Tommy's death. However Athena felt as though this was all brewing up to become something more. She felt that they were on the brink of something, they just didn't know what yet.

The rest of the week was spent the way that it always was. Athena would go to work and come home to either find Remus studying or lying back on the sofa with his bass guitar in his lap. He was getting a lot better at playing the bass, Athena enjoyed hearing the music that came from it and she was glad that he enjoyed his present so much.

Despite it only being a month since Hope's death, Athena could tell that Remus was getting better. She was glad of this, seeing him heal was what she had been waiting for. Of course he was still grieving but Athena supposed that would always be the case. Nevertheless, she was glad to be getting Remus back.

Athena visited Sirius and Kennedy that week too. She was intrigued about their statement of marriage. There hadn't been much time to question it considering they'd broken this news right before the order meeting.

There wasn't anything planned, Athena was sure that this had all happened on a whim. This suited Sirius and Kennedy a lot better than anything actually prepared. However both of them had agreed that they didn't want it to be a regular wedding and Sirius' idea of having a beach wedding still seemed to be popular.

The flat was back to being messy when Athena had visited, this wasn't a surprise. Kennedy and Sirius barely even noticed the mess as much as anyone else would. Athena and Remus on the other hand were incredibly clean, maybe this was because they both found cleaning quite therapeutic. It was evident to see that Sirius and Kennedy did not.

The order meeting on the following Sunday was taking place at the residence of the Weasleys which had never happened before. Usually Molly and Arthur didn't volunteer to host the meeting considering that they had so many kids running around however this week they'd suggested it.