Everythings fine

Song of the day: kids by current joy

I woke up with the same big arms around my body. Katsuki was snoring behind me and the sun was leaking through the windows.

I felt safe. I didn't want to wake him up but after moving just an inch, his head moved up and his sleepy low eyes met mine.

"You okay?" He asked raspy and sleepy.

"Mhm. Tired." I yawned stretching my arms and laying back down, face to face to him.

"You look so cute." He mumbled closing his eyes again.

"Your just saying sleepy stuff. Go back to bed." I said pulling the blanket over his face.

**** 1-2 hours have passed.

Me and katsuki officially woke up and got out of bed. I felt myself trust him more and more. Not much, but enough.
We ate breakfast and I actually finished my meal without feeling sick.

"Ugh I have to go back home today." I sighed sitting back in my chair at the table.

"You don't haveee to. Why cant you just stay here until tomorrow. Just one more night. You can go back on Sunday." He asked looking down on me.

"Fine. Just one more night, I don't want my aunt to get mad at me or something." I sighed.

"We have school on Monday, Ya know?" He reminded me.

"What? I thought break was longer." I mumbled confused.

"Nope, just two weeks idiot." He poked in.

"It didn't even feel like 2 weeks. My break was so.. short." I said thinking. My break was cut short unlike everyone else.

I despise having to go back to school. It's not like any of my classmates know what happened to me, unless they watched the news which I doubt they do. Unless it's Midoriya . But I don't even talk to Midoriya .

I shook my thoughts away and just leaned into Katuski.

"Hey you two." Mitsuki said pointing at us smiling, as she had her other hand around her robe.

"Goodmorning mrs bakugo!" I smiled.

"Hun, please call me Mitsuki." She laughed.

Katsuki looked like he was two minutes away from falling asleep at our conversation.

"I'm gonna head to the store and get things for dinner. Are you planning on staying again, love?" Mitsuki asked me while she starts walking back to her room.

"Uhm if that's ok with you, then yes please." I mumbled.

"Uh duh of course you can. Alright well I'll be back. Katsuki, your dad is still here so don't be loud he's still asleep." Mitsuki said going back to her room to change and leave to the store.

"Ya ya whatever." He scoffed.

**** Sunday

"I have to go home already before I get in trouble." I sighed sitting on the edge of Katuski's bed.

"Fine. But I'm walking you home." He said standing up from next to me and grabbing 2 hoodies from his closet.

He throws one at me and puts one on himself. The one he threw at me was a dark red, zip up jacket.

I grab my bag from the corner of his room and put it over my shoulder.

"Alright let's go." I smiled at his door.