chapter 12

"i love you" he said to me as we were driving into the school parking lot.

____________________________
it's been a few months since i told him he was abusive when we were in my kitchen crying into eachothers arms. (last chapter) that conversation has repeated at least twice a week ever since it first happened. i tell him that he is abusive,he tells me that he knows,we both cry,then i tell him that i still want to be with him,he tells me he wants to be with me,we kiss,fuck,then we decide that we are gonna make it work. it's tiring. but i would be lying if i said that i didn't love him and i didn't want to be with him.

we've been together for 6 months now. and honestly it's been the best 6 months of my life. he makes me feel so special. most of the time. i do love him. and he loves me. but he's so fucked up in his head. and i'm the one who has to deal with it. it sucks. but i mean it's not his fault.

______________________________
"i love you too" i said with a fake smile.
he literally just yelled at me for dressing like a slut. and he thinks that telling me that he loves me counts as an apology. he parked his truck and i grabbed my things and got out. i walked fastly away from him and made my way into the school. he caught up to me. "where are you going" he scolded. "to class nate" i said with an attitude. he looked at me and grabbed my wrist. he brought me into an empty classroom and pushed me against the wall.

"who do you think you are skylar" he said with his hand pushing against my chest. i looked at him. "you're such a fucking bitch" he said. i rolled my eyes at him. "you tell me that every fucking day nate" i said. he looked into my eyes. and pushed on me one more time and stormed out.

i got myself together and left the classroom and walked to my locker. emma was standing there. "hey" she said with a smile. "hey" i said. "is everything okay? we haven't really been talking much and you seem a little off" she said.

she was right. i am a little off. and me and her don't talk like ever. she's always with jake and i'm always with nate. and no she still doesn't know about me and nate. she's a little suspicious of us. but she doesn't push us to tell her.

"um yeah just stressed with school" i lied. she nodded her head and gave me a little hug. i watched nate walk up to us. emma gave him a huge smile and a hug. they said hey to eachother. i stood there and looked at nate. and gave him a dirty look. and i tried to walk away but he grabbed me so i didn't. emma saw and raised her eyebrows. i looked at her and nate immediately let go of me.

"just spit it out you two" emma laughed. i raised my eyebrows and nate squinted his eyes. emma laughed again. "i'm not stupid you two,i know you two are like together" she laughed. i nodded my head denying it. "yeah okay" she said. i rolled my eyes and hit her shoulder. she smiled. the bell rang. nate kissed my forehead and did that bro handshake thing with emma. which they always do for some reason. it's kind of funny. he walked away.

i guess that little forehead kiss confirmed everything emma just got us to confess. me and nate are together. i'm just happy that emma isn't like mad or being weird about it.
____________________

i'm gonna double update today because i love you