Part 5

Eva's POV

I literally got goosebumps, seeing Jin hyung scolding Y/N unnie. He is scary. His tone was so deadly. His eyes grew darker. I would surely prefer death over this.

I have accepted all of them as my siblings. I guess boys accepted me too. I have slight doubt, in the case of Jimin Hyung. He didn't talk much. He just smiles and nods. Though Yoongi Hyung also don't talk much but everybody in University knows that he hardly talks.
But Y/N unnie? I guess she'll never accept me. I should try getting on her good side. But she closed every door for me to get close to her. Well I'll try my best.

After she left Jimin hyung spoke. I guess I heard him for the first time after his intro.

"She is being weird. She never behaved like this. Infact she is the most obedient one. But yesterday she talked back to dad and today she argued with Yoongi hyung and scoffed at Namjoon hyung." he said with creases on his head.

" 'Eva' never happened before too. It's her possessiveness speaking." V said.

"Yeah. We have to deal with this version of hers until Min Ho hyung comes back. She will speak her mind out only in front of him and then Boom, she'll be back to normal." Hobi Hyung spoke.

"She hates me." I uttered. I don't when my mind processed to speak this but this words slipped out of my mouth.
Everybody chuckled making me confused. I just stare at them with 'Huh?what?' written on my face.

"There is no one she hates." Namjoon hyung stated.

"Huh? Really?" I was shook by his statement. How is this possible. How can a cold person like Y/N not hate anyone. It's hard to digest.

"Yeah. She kills the person she hates. Instantly." Jungkook hyung said making me shiver for a second.
I look at him with widened eyes. Jin noticed that.

"Don't worry. She won't do anything to you. She doesn't go around hurting people. It's just that Dad is testing her. She is under her training period. You can talk to her but don't rush her too much. Just end the conversation when you feel things getting heated up. Okay Eva?" Jin hyung adviced.

"What training?" my curiosity spoke.

"You'll know when time comes." Yoongi Hyung spoke.
I nodded, not daring to question back.

After that Namjoon asked us to get ready and meet at main door. He gave us 15 minutes, else we'll be late for University. I ran to my room got my bagpack then came down to go to kitchen. There, I asked a maid to pack some fruits and few sandwiches. Y/N unnie didn't had her breakfast. This would be a good excuse to start a conversation.
Maid gave me two boxes and I ran towards the car, waiting right outside the main door. I went in and apologized quickly as everyone else were there and were waiting for me.
On the way to University, Namjoon Hyung got a call from Dad. I know it was from Dad because Namjoon hyung said only 3 'Yes Dad' and a 'No Dad' during the whole call. Then he hung up and said
" We have to go to office for half an hour."
Jin hyung nodded.
Car pulled off. Hobi hyung turned to me and said

"We'll be back by lunch. Wait for us in the cafeteria."
I nodded.

"Be aware of Y/N." V hyung said and laughed.

I smiled widely at him and nodded.
After that they dropped me in the University and left for the office.

I was walking through the corridor to get books from my locker. I saw Y/N unnie walking in the same direction.

Damn. She walks like a diva.

I speed up and go next to her.

"Unnie." i said breathing slightly heavy.

She glimpsed at me and then turned her gaze without saying anything or giving any expressions. She continues to walk.

"Unnie. You didn't have your breakfast. Here i got fruits for you." i said extending my hand to give her the box.

Y/N's POV

I stopped and looked at the box. I don't want to accept it but this gesture of hers made my heart a little warm. Her innocent doe eyes looking at me with so much hope.

"I don't want to eat. I'm not hungry." I replied with no emotions.

"Please Unnie. You didn't eat properly last night too." she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?" I whispered but scolded.

"I-I will. But just eat this." she said with a little cute pout on her face.

All of this reminded me of the days when Jimin Hyung used to hate me and I used to cling on him every day to just make him talk to me. God. Thinking about, him hating me, still gives me chills.

"Unnie?" her words pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Fine." I take one of the boxes from her hand. "Now don't follow me around."

She nodded with a wide smile on her face. I left.
Such a cute baby.

End of Y/N's POV

Eva waited for her brothers during the break. Jungkook came and took her with him to their 'Hangout' place.
They had a room in the college where only they all could go. Of course, they owned the University , can't they have a room for themselves.

It was a huge room with a small kitchen, Couches, Pool table, refrigerator, few games and other necessities.
They all were sitting on the couch, which was placed right in front of the door. Namjoon was getting some snacks from the shelves above kitchen slab.

Eva stood up to help Namjoon. She went across the pool table to reach Namjoon but she bumped into a chair and her bag fell down. All of geometry spread on the floor. She groans and she bends down to pick it up.

As soon as she bends down, Y/N enters. She took a quick glance of the room to see if Eva is there but she doesn't see her. She sighed.

Y/N rushed towards Jimin, sat down next to him and hugged him like a Koala hugs a tree.

Meanwhile, Eva stands up and looked at Y/N. She was about to say something but Namjoon pulls her and kept his hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Wanna see 'not so cold' Y/N?" he whispered in her ear.

She nodded with his hand still on her mouth.

"Then keep quiet and enjoy." he added.

Jimin was shook by her sudden attack on him.
"Wae? Wae?" Jimin said in confused tone.

She hugged him in a way that he was immobile. His both hands were under her embrace. She had her head burried in his chest.

He looked at everyone who were looking at both them with the same confusion. He got a little tensed.

"Y/N? What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Do you still hate me, hyung?" she mumbled in his chest. But it was clearly heard by everyone. Everyone looked at each other.