Here we go 🙄

So Here are the Characters!

(Joseph)

(Selena)

(Selena)

And here's the Backstory for the three in my summary:

Back at Sophie's Old school, she liked This guy. Joseph. And Eventually He noticed her and asked her out. He was on the Debate team and in Drama wit her, so she was surprised he hadn't noticed her before! But she really liked him, so she said yes. They dated for a year and a half. They both really liked each other and they were doing great. Then The new girl got to their school from Tennessee. Sophie being her oblivious self didn't realize why her and Joseph were just now not as close as they used to be after dating for more than a year! 

After about three weeks of Selena being at the school, Sophie couldn't take the Separation anymore, and tried to get Joseph to say yes to a date again since they hadn't been on one in a while. He agreed, and they decided to go to olive garden. Sophie put on a Beautiful dress and heels for once. She even put on makeup! But he didn't show up. She called to ask what was up and why he didn't come, but no one answered. So she went to his house to see him and Joseph's Mom answered the door and smiled weakly and said hi. Sophie asked her if she could see Joseph, but His mom gave her a confused look and said He said he went out with "that new girl" And they had been hanging out for over 2 weeks now. It broke Sophie's heart. So on the Next day of school, Sophie Broke up with him in front of everyone and called him a cheater. Selena didn't seem to care, and He called her weird. 

Sophie's Biological parents had just gotten in a car accident recently, and she found out they had left Amy at home with Sophie. But Amy got scarred and ran away when she found out about their parents. They still hadn't heard from Amy and People were still looking for her. So Joseph said she was weird now with her whole complicated situation and he didn't want to be a part of it. He said that Selena was perfect and she didn't have any problems. This hurt Sophie even more. And Sophie went to that school, hiding away in the Background for another 2 years. And then Sophie moved to California. And now they are here too? Well She actually knows why,, but she didn't expect it to be that town In California! So basically before she left, They were all planning their Junior year school field trip and decided on site seeing in California because it was supposed to be really pretty there. So Her old school was on a field trip where she is now....

Aaaaannnnddd There you go! The backstory! Sorry for the short chapter, but now you have an explanation! Poor Sophie 😢 The next Chapter I still haven't completely Figured out, so I could use your help on something! Should the next chapter be in Sophie's POV or Joseph's POV?

For Sophie's POV  ➡

For Joseph's POV ➡

 - 🌺Fostaaa🌺