Live in the moment

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
After the phone call with Lana I sat at the kitchen table, relaxing in the serenity of the afternoon, sipping my water and simply  absorbing the blissful peace and quiet. Then out of nowhere my stomach started to growl. Despite having eaten such a big breakfast a few hours ago, I was hungry again and I figured Dimitri would be too. So I finished off my water and got up to see what was on the refrigerator. 

The door and shelves were fully stocked so I had no trouble finding the ingredients to cook something that was quick and easy and able to satisfy us till dinnertime. I decided on making some pizza. So I picked out a few sweet peppers, onions, garlic cloves, bacon bits, sausages, canned mushrooms pineapples and some parmesan cheese from the fridge and placed everything on the counter.

Then I took out all the dry ingredients as well as the mixing bowls and pizza pans. I measured everything into its correct proportions and started to cut up the veggies. I made pizza a lot in Emerald Guardians and was a really good at it up to the point where mother, as  bizarre as this sounds, genuinely complimented me on my cooking. I was a pro at it, as were Tali and Barbara. Tali and Barbara.

They were my best friends, we three had been through so much together while living in Emerald Guardians. Abuse, taunting remarks, wrongful accusations. But then they betrayed me and joined Natalie.
"Don't spoil your mood while we're here Artemis. Tali and Barbara aren't worth our time. They were fools to do what they did. Just like Marcus," Caroline said bitterly.

"You're right Caro. I'm sorry for mentioning them. Look, I've made you upset now," I said dolefully.
"It's okay, let's just focus on us,  Dimitri and Roman. Forget all of them and live in the moment. Let go of the past and move on from the hate, the negligence and the betrayals. This is our time," Caroline told me with confidence in her voice. She spoke with such determination, such courage and such positivity I couldn't help but believe that she was right.

In less than ten minutes, all the vegetables were sliced and the pizza dough was kneaded and sitting on the counter covered with a kitchen towel. I did the dishes and cleaned up the place then preheated the oven to °360.
"Artemis my darling, where are you?" Dimitri called from the living room.
"In the kitchen," I answered as I dusted some flour off of my skirt.
Dimitri came from around the corner and stopped when he saw me. I heard his heart beating fast from his chest, I wonder why?

"What are you making love?" he asked as he leaned against the wall, his eyes twinkling.
"It's a surprise," I said sweetly.
"Oh a surprise? Are you telling me what the surprise is?"
"If I did, would it still be a surprise? No it wouldn't. You're just gonna have to wait until I'm done, my inquisitive mate,"
"Fine I'll wait. How long until it's ready, whatever it is," he asked as he approached me and placed his hands on my waist.

"Two hours or so," I said pressing up against him and grinding  myself on his front.
"Baby if you continue to do that I'm gonna have to take you on this kitchen table. Don't test me," Dimitri warned.
"Sounds intriguing. I've never had sex on a table before," I said trailing my hand on his cheeks in a seductive manner.

"There's always a first time. There are lots of places to have sex besides the bed and shower. Tables, sinks, counters, the floor, the wall, the washing machine, the tub and even the pool," Dimitri said.
"We're gonna have to try every listed location before we go home," I laughed.

"Not to mention the unbelievably erotic sex positions there are," Dimitri said huskily. BDSM;  Bondage, Discipline, Dominance,  Submission, Sadism, Masochism. Doggy style, 69ing and my personal favourite, reverse  cowgirl."
"Ooh baby, you're making me so wet just thinking about it," I said with a lusty moan.
"Shall we fix that then my dear?" Dimitri asked as he took his hand and placed it on the inside of my thighs.

"We had sex this morning, don't you think we slow down just a little bit?" I asked.
"I would, but Roman is going nuts right now, and since he has a high sex drive, it's vital that I...give in to his desires," Dimitri told me. "You're our mate and your luscious body is what keeps us sane."
"I don't mind a little craziness in our relationship, it makes it so... exotic," I whispered.

"And that is exactly why I have to have you. Right here...right now," Dimitri said.
"Then take me!" I purred softly.
Without waiting for anything else Dimitri picked me up and placed me on the kitchen table and began to violently ravage my mouth while hastily taking off my jacket. I pulled his t-shirt up and we stopped kissing a minute so I could pull it over his head.

And while we were at it, I took off my crop top and skirt and was left in my panties. We went back to kissing while Dimitri  rolled my nipples between his fingertips. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and we shared a passionate French Kiss. When it was over Dimitri unzipped his jeans and pulled them down as well as his boxers while I pulled down my panties.

He nudged my legs apart and I held onto his shoulders as he entered me with a deep, hard thrust. I gasped with the very much wanted intrusion and squeezed Dimitri's dick with my walls while holding onto him. He pounded my pussy hard with his dick with the sound of our hips slapping together throughout the empty kitchen.

"Is my baby girl enjoying this? Huh? Are you enjoying having my dick pound you so hard baby? Hmm? Are you having fun with my thick, rock hard dick pounding your tight little pussy?" Dimitri groaned.
"Ooh yeah that's it baby go faster, harder, ooh deeper! Ahh! That's it, yes, yes, ooh yeah, ohh, mmm. Pound my pussy harder baby! Pound me harder!" I moaned loudly.

We went at this for about twenty minutes and I was moaning so hard I could've sworn neighbors could hear me. Fortunately for us, Dimitri's vacation house was the only house around here for several miles. Not that I give a damn if anyone did hear us, after all Dimitri and I were mates. Like Caro so wisely said. 'Live the moment' and that is exactly what I was doing. Living the moment. This was our time.