twenty three

Luci

play song above when you see "*****"

"He tried to kiss me," I blurted out.

We had been sitting on my bed after Khalil had dropped Celia off back home. My head was over his lap and his fingers played with the ends of my braids.

It was something we had grown accustomed to doing often. Being in his company wasn't completely terrible and I was starting to learn a lot from him.

"Did you kiss him back?"

He looked down at me calmly and tugged the bottom ends of my shirt. I didn't know why I was so nervous, but I avoided his gaze and glanced mindlessly around my room.

"No," I admitted.

"Why not?"

His words took me aback. I knew why he wanted me to kiss Saint but I didn't think he'd be so adamant about it.

"Because I was scared."

I played with my fingers and twisted them inside my palms. The whole ordeal just made me anxious. Khalil noticed my movements and placed a hand on top of mines.

"What is it about Saint kissing you that makes you so nervous?"

"What if I'm not good or whatever?" I sighed. "And it's not just the kissing, it's with everything else we've done."

"Elaborate please."

I smacked his head playfully when I heard him snicker.

"As if you don't know, Mr. I-enter-people's-minds-without-their-consent."

"I do get consent. At least from your mind anyways," he explained. "Even if you don't necessarily verbalize it. I can't enter where I'm not wanted."

Rolling my eyes, I watched as he held my hand tighter and let out a deep breath.

"Not that I want to know what you two have been doing at those "tutoring lessons". But I'd bet my wings that you're not learning much."

My face warmed up and my mind started to remember what I had done earlier.

"I am learning stuff," I said quietly.

If you count spanking 101 and thigh riding a lesson.

"And anyway, I overheard from Emma that Saint doesn't kiss anyone," Khalil said. "She's in my English class and that girl never shuts up about him."

My heart fluttered with a familiar feeling. A part of me liked knowing that Saint was picky about that kind of thing but still attempted to do it with me.

"I don't know still," I said. "Even if he did kiss me I probably wouldn't have been good at it. I don't have much experience-"

All of a sudden Khalil grabbed the collar of my shirt and forced my lips up to his. My mouth fell open with a gasp and his tongue pushed forward into my mouth. I tilted my head to match his movements with the same intensity and pressure he was giving me.

He cupped my cheek and pushed me into him.
My legs straddled his lap and my arms wrapped around his neck. I moaned into his mouth and my heart stopped. As my hand trailed down his chest, Khalil made a sound deep in his throat that both thrilled and excited me.

He shifted my hips against his, and my body stilled when I realized his movements directly mirrored Saint's. He removed himself from my mouth and attacked my neck. He nipped below my collarbone, and I noticed he was more aggressive.

He's definitely leaving some permanent marks. 

His touch was different from Saint's. Saint was more dominant and power hungry. While Khalil calculated his movements. He gave enough of himself to let you think you had control, but really it was all him.