𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

" You have ten seconds to tell me where Vandetta is or this gun will be covered in red."

I woke up panting in cold sweat due to my nightmares from last night. Damn, talk about a night terror. I unconsciously reached over towards my soulmates, but I noticed that no one was in the bed with me. It felt so empty and cold. I want my soulmates. I was about to call out when something stopped me.

" As we told you before I'll be forced to call the police on you if you harm anyone in this house. We don't have a Vandetta here. Leave peacefully and we won't have to do anything that involves the law." It sounded like it was Easton from downstairs. But who was he talking to? He sounded angry and where are the others. I don't hear them.

My heart started racing at the speed of lightning like I was frozen in the spot on the bed. Something told me I should go down there and see what's up. The other part of my brain says don't or there will be consequences.

" I don't think you know who we are. Don't get me wrong that's a good thing, but you shouldn't be barking orders as if you have control over us. When I want something I usually get it.. and if I don't then there will be consequences. You see we're very powerful people and surely you know who I'm talking about so don't play dumb. Let me just tell you I don't like people who treat me like I'm dumb. Their consequences are far worse than death." No i-it couldn't be.. could it? A-Artery is he here? Are they here.. after all these years? How did they find me?

I heard a voice from downstairs that I thought I would never hear. I got out of bed and slowly, but calmly walked down stairs. My feet were moving on their own. Every footstep I made was like an echo in the house. I could never forget their voices no matter how hard I tried. Then again they are the voices that have been haunting me at night since I was 12.

" Vandetta I know you're here." He sang sung. His voice is still as sweet as ever. I was slowly falling into little space at the top of the stairs, but an ear piercing scream was let out along with a dry maniac laugh.

There he was. The leader of the Roseblood Mafia. Or should I say my eldest brother. Artery. I was about to break any second now. Just seeing him triggered so many things. One of the torturers that put me through hell and back, the psychopaths that wanted my body instead of my love, the people that killed me inside out, also known as my brothers are back. And there was one of them just casually standing at the door with a gun pointed directly in Luca's mouth. Luca was shaking with his hand still on the doorknob and a gun in his mouth with wide eyes. Cinny and Easton were too shocked to move from their places and I.. well I was simply leaning against the stairs. Blank.

He still looked the same. He's tall .. about 7'2, his long dark cheshire hair had grown out to be turned into a man bun, his figure was lean and broad, his muscles flexed when he breathed in and out, and his eyes.. those same eyes that used to torture me at night are now directed at Luca.

They scared me so much at night. His eyes were like mine: one amber eye and one green eye. His cheshire hair shined in the now dim morning light and his eyes glowed in the dark whenever he would have that sadistic look in his eyes. Now it was a bored look, his signature style basically was boredom and it showed. And how could I forget the soulmarks labeled on him. His whole body was covered in the same ones as mine in just different places. He looked at Luca with an 'I'm going to kill you' glint in his eyes. He was towering over Luca by at least a foot.

It was Artery's voice. My love. My brother. My torturer. My trauma. Standing right at my door. Right in front of my new lover. Luca.

" I'll ask you once more. Where is Vandetta? If you lie again it'll just piss me the fuck off even more. I wouldn't test my patience if I were you." His accent was thick as I remember. " And as I told you before we don't have a Vandetta that lives here. Please I'm begging you don't kill—" Luca is shaking with tears in his eyes. " Oh well I guess I'll have to kill you. Your life means nothing anyway. Perhaps I could play with you instead... or torture." He licked his lips.