ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₇

Y/N suddenly wake up in a white room surrounded by nurses and surgeons. The surgeons were shock that you woke up in the middle of your surgery. You couldn't even say a word because they hurriedly put you back into a deep sleep and continue the surgery. Took you 14 hours on the surgery and you're finally done.

The surgeon told you relatives that you're still unconscious. Only one of them can see Y/N at a time so they took turn to see and talk to Y/N.

Lee Know : "Argh Y/N, why did you get so excited.. it's bad for you."

indeed, even though Lee Know is cold and clueless he still cares about Y/N. He took the longest time and the others decided to let him stay with you even though he is also still not in a good condition. The night passed but Y/N still hasn't wake up. Lee Know's parents would also pay a visit of both of you and bring food for Lee Know. While still unconscious, Lee Know stroke Y/N hair with a smile. That's the happiest he's ever been.

The day that Lee Know was discharged from the hospital, He immediately goes to your room but on the way he bumped into Yeom.

Yeom : "오빠 그 여자 미안해 진심이 아니 었어.." [ Oppa, I'm sorry for that girl, I didn't mean it ] says Yeom with a puppy face.

Lee Know : "피해자처럼 행동하지 마십시오. 그리고 키스.. 역겨 웠어." [ Don't act like a victim. And the kiss.. it was disgusting. ]

Yeom stood up froze on the spot don't know what to say. Lee Know walk away leaving Yeom without a word. Yeom starting to being more and more insulting to Y/N. After a few weeks in the hospital, Y/N finally woke up but it was in the middle of the night so Y/N look around and saw Lee Know was sleeping next to your bed holding seem to look like a picture of Y/N and him together.

Y/N slowly smile while grabbing his hands and hold it for the rest of the night. Y/N waking up to Lee Know staring at you.

Lee Know : "Annyeong!" Says Lee Know near Y/N's face

Y/N is awake but still can talk due to Y/N heartbeat is still low. Lee Know would always takes a good care of you. He could feed you with care but little did you know someone is watching from the window outside..

Yeom jealously watching Lee Know feeding Y/N with a spoon thinking that had couldn't be her full of selfish. Good thing Yeom was also being watched by Y/N bestie. Young Min and Sasuki come to visit Y/N and accidentally saw Yeom creepily peeking through the window. As they asked what is she doing there, she ran away without a word. They know something isn't right. Anyway they get into the room and see that Lee Know is with Y/N so they just give the food to Lee Know so you guys can eat.

It's been so long that Y/N being in the hospital and finally get discharged today. Lee Know send Y/N and her bestfriends to their dorm because he didn't want anything bad happen to them. As they arrived at the dorm Sasuki noticed they've been followed by this one black car that seem expensive. Lee Know couldn't think less and thought of Yeom. He told them to get in the dorm as fast as possible so Y/N couldn't get threated by her.

Next week, Y/N can attend to class like normal again. Good thing she's in the same class as Lee Know but also there's Yeom. Yeom would always creepily stares at Lee Know while the lecturer is teaching but he was unbothered by her. Even though Y/N isn't in the hospital that doesn't mean Y/N's is stable so Y/N goes to the toilet on recess everyday.

One day, Yeom followed Y/N to the toilet and grabbed Y/N medicine before Y/N could take it. Yeom pushed Y/N to the wall aggressively and said :

Yeom : "I thought you could've be dead but my my, the calculation was wrong. Ugh anyway I want you to do something if you didn't want something bad happen to your "lovely" Minho oppar. Stay away from him and also your bestie.."

Y/N : "But-"

Yeom : "Nooo but. Just stay away or Park Young Min and Sasuki Dashiki weren't exist..so choose now. Lee Know and your bestie or stay away from them?"

Y/N doesn't want to get stressed so you had not choice but to stay away from them. The next morning, Sasuki and Young Min try to wake you up you get immediately and goes straight to shower without a "Good Morning". They became suspicious why were Y/N acting like this. Lee Know arrived to take you guys to the university but instead Y/N wakes by to take a bus and Lee Know stood there confused because Y/N was always the one that gets excited whenever he arrived.