Chapter 5

Cade's POV

"What do you want?" He asked me as soon as he entered my hotel room.

"You." I think my mind went blank for a moment. His eyes widened when he heard me said that. "I mean I just want you to eat with me. You look like a pathetic loser back in the hall. I can ask others to eat with me here but I bet they are busy partying and you are the only one who looks like a pathetic loser there who has no friends to be with. So I am giving you the honor to come and eat with Kaiden Suppasit."

He looked so handsome wearing my suit. I don't have enough time to pick something for him so I chose this one. Dad gave it to me but I think he won't see Miles wearing his gift for me and if he did I bet my head he wouldn't notice it. I must say that Miles looks good tonight.

"Hey, for a dick, you really talk a lot."
What did I do to him that make him mad at me this much?

"Just eat and don't act like a loser there."

"Excuse me, I am searching for someone and now that I found him I think it's just better for me to go. Being with you in a room is suffocating me." For a commoner, he really acts proudly.

"Who are you looking for? Erwin? Do you have a plan to accept half a million for a night? You are really cheap."

He moved his face closer to me. "Why don't you offer more since you are that rich?"
My brain stopped functioning for a moment.

"How much do you want just to stay with me here?"

He laughed loudly and it is damn offending.

"Who is more pathetic between us? You are going to pay just for someone to eat with you? A loser indeed."

"Watch your words. Remember where you are right now. You are at my family's den." I warned him. He sure acts proud for a commoner. I never recall someone who talked to me this way aside from Pink.

"Mayka won't let you hurt me. I am safe."

Who is Mayka? Is Mayka his girlfriend or his boyfriend?

"Can you just be quiet for a moment?"

"Then just stay here. I need to go."

"Stay," I ordered.

"I am not your dog." He pushed me and opened the door. Damn it!

When I went out to follow him, I witnessed him talking to our guards. How dare him to smile at my guards but curse me all the time?

"Miles," I called him.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from that place. They know so well that I hate to be followed so they must be alerting all the guards from the hall now.

"What are you doing Luci?" Dafuq. Who is he calling Luci?

"Stop flirting with them they are busy at work."

"I am just talking with my brother."

Brother? So his brother is working for us? So that explains why he managed to enter our school. Even if you have the smartest ass, if you don't have the money, you can't enter MSU.

I saw his arm, it was so red. I didn't do this to him. I am holding his hand and not his arm.

"What happened here?" I checked his arm again.

"It is because of you. Sydney did this to me because of you. I hate you so much, Cade. Remember  these three words, I HATE YOU."

Instead of returning to the hall, he went out of the hotel.

I returned to the third floor.

"Who is Mayka here?"

"Here, sir." I can see the similarities between the two. He is the guy that I saw with Miles last time.

"Send Miles home. Use my car." I tossed my key to him.

"Yes, sir." He bowed and left.

I looked at the guy who grabbed Miles earlier and dragged him in the corner.
"You better know when to use that hand of yours. Do not ever touch him again. Put that in your brain."

I lost my mood now. I have nothing to do here at the party so I entered my parents' room.

"Fuck Cade, learn how to knock."
Papa stood up from my dad's lap.

"I need to go. This party is boring."

"How can it be fun if you are just in the room?" Daddy told me.

"Says a guy who is isolating in this room too. Why did you even attend this event?"

"Your grandfather asked me to attend this one. We already showed our face there so it is good enough. Anyway, if you're going home, please tell Pink that we are staying here tonight."
Dad told me. Such a cheesy couple.

"Pa, I need to go. I love you." I hugged him.

Dad is looking at me waiting for me to hug him too. I just love his disappointed look every time I ignored him.

"Bye, dad."

"Bye Colleen."

"It's, Kaiden."

I left them there so they can continue what they are doing.

~~~~~~~~~~
The weekend passed and today is Monday again. I am so sleepy already even the class hasn't started yet.

Luke just keeps on talking nonsense. I am not even listening to him.

Miles entered the room looking so gloomy. His eyes are throwing daggers at me. Why is he always mad at me?

Our taxation professor entered with a pile of papers.

"Someone got a hundred percent on my exam and I am in a good mood today." She said happily.

It must be me again. I always got the highest marks in this class. I don't need to try hard but I just want to excel to make papa happy.

"Miles come here and get your paper. Good job. The next one got 85%. Here, Cade."

85?

I just got 85 while this nobody got a hundred. Damn it!

After lunch, Miles's way of staring at me became worse. I should be the one to get mad at him but here he is looking at me like he wants to kill me.

"What's your problem?" I asked him. I can't contain myself from asking him anymore.

"What did I do to you to even deserve this? Face me and tell me what the hell do you want from me?" He asked me without flinching.

Is there someone bothering him here?
I only asked Luke to make pranks at him. Luke told me everything he did and all are just funny. We did nothing to hurt him.

"I don't know what you are talking about so shut up."

He grabbed his bag and left the room. We still have a class but he left early. Is he sick of Luke's childish pranks?

It was already evening when I decided to go home. I just finished all my assignments at the library so I can just rest peacefully at my room.

I was driving alone when I noticed Miles running near the dark alley so I stopped my car and called him. I stepped out of the car.

He ran towards me and held both of my shoulders. He was panting so hard.

"What happened to you?"

He leaned his head on my chest and let out a deep breath.

"Please...I am sorry, Cade...tell them to stop now..."