On the balcony 🔞

Warning : well, who even reads warnings anymore but yeah-- smut. Long update!

Taehyung's point of view:

It had been about two hours since we reached the venue for the meeting with the hotel chain owner Jungkook was talking about.

Unsurprisingly, it was a hotel. Supposedly one of the man's own if we went by the posh interiors and extravagant decor in all thirty three storeys of it. I couldn't help but feel my neck strain with the amount of times I had to look up to take it all in.

So much... Just for a lodging facility?

I can never understand the rich.

I fixed my shirt for the umpteenth time this night, my mind not having recalled how loose and flimsy it was on my body before I chose to wear it tonight. The first button fell way below my neck, almost exposing my unbuilt midriff which I kept trying to hide with this hideously thin checkered tie.

I sighed, leaving it be and fixed the glasses on my nose, letting my eyes wander about in the same place I was trapped in for the couple of hours we were here

I recalled the moment we stepped into this expensive premises, Jungkook had strod off into the elevator connoted for "Private guests only", which took us right up to the 33rd floor of the building.

It looked like a semi roof top bar or restaurant, the place dimly lit and mostly vacant save for the few American Richies dining their pretty dates with smug smirks on their faces. It honestly irked me how they treated the women, as something so precious yet dumb.

I sealed my mouth and followed the boss inside, until we reached a glass door guarded by two bodyguards. Before they could get in a word, Jungkook turned and ordered me to sit in the waiting lounge until he returned and disappeared behind the door.

I went and did as was told, settling on a bar stool in the almost empty lounge. I could still see Jungkook from where I sat, and watched him talk to someone across the dining table. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it was probably some business deal I couldn't care less about.

It had been two hours since he was gone and I sat there, trying to pass my time playing around with the wine coasters and setting my clothes right. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing here. It's not like I was of some use to them anyway. I was never good with guns, nor a tech savvy and definitely not a fighter. Yeah I admit I was a cop once but I realized I was the worst at it.

Which normal cop gets kidnapped by mafia and falsely accused of treason all in the first week of their intern recruitment?

Me ofcourse. Except I'm not normal. Not anymore atleast...

I bit my lip subconsciously, reminded of the real reason why I was here. To return a favour. In the words of the mafia boss who stole me away and then pleasured me like the god of sins, I have to return he favour he did to me that night.