Chapter 58

*If you fail, never give up because fail means, first attempt in learning*

[Captain America: Civil War]

*Leah's Pov*

Me and Tony have been officially dating for around 8 months now, and everything is going perfectly well. It's crazy how Summer is just around the corner, and I'm quite excited.

I was working I my office at the Avengers Compound when my alarm on my watch was going off.
"Friday?"
"Something has entered the area, Miss Harper," Friday answered me.
"Contact Natasha and Sam please Fri."
"Yes miss Harper."

I put my suit on and head outside onto the roof.
"Alright, I'm on the roof of the target building," I hear a voice say.
"Its the Iris Witch, yano, the famous Leah Harper. Shit!" I hear, I think was a women whisper.

I look around, not seeing anyone.

"Whats going on, Leah?" Natasha asked in my ear piece.
"I had a sensor trip but I'm not seeing anything. Sam, what about you?"
"Scanned the area down on the fields, got nothing," Sam answered me.

Friday scans the roof for me.
"Wait a second..." I trail off, seeing a small little thing on the floor that Friday spotted on my computerised contact lens.

"Its okay, she can't see me," the tiny man or women said.
"I can see you," I smirked.
"She can see me," they said in a worried voice.

The person enlarges himself back to normal size and its a man.
"Hi, I'm Scott," Scott waved.

Sam then flies down next to me on the roof.
"What are you doing here?" Sam asks the man I now know as Scott.
"First off, I'm a big fan of you both."
"Apreciate it, so who the hell are you?" Sam asked again.

"I'm Ant man...ant man?" Sam looks at me and I shrugged. "What, you haven't heard of me? No, you wouldn't have heard of me," he says, mostly talking to himself at this point.

Sam then makes a first move and starts to fight Scott. The guy seemed quite nice and innocent, so I was having mixed emotions on why he would actually be here.

When Sam got thrown on the other side of the building, that's when I was snapped out of my thoughts. I seen Scott fly down on an Ant to the ground, so I follow him.

"Hey, Scott...Ant man..." when I say his super hero name or villain naim or just whatever, it grabs hi attention and he turns into a normal size person again.
"You want to tell me what you want?" I ask, putting my hands up to show I'm not going to attack unless necessary.

"I was hoping I could grab a piece of technology just for a few days, and then return it. I need it to save the world. You know how that is," he shuffled slightly nervous.
"Located the breech, I'm bringing him in," I hear Sam say, and I turn around to see him flying towards us.

"This is your only shot, take him out and I'll get whatever you need, I trust you," I could just see the big smile form behind his mask, but I generally trust this guy. So I'm willing to help.

"Thankyou," he says, and turns to the Falcon. "Sorry about this, Mr Falcon!"

Just as Sam was about to grab Scott, he shrinks himself and hits Sam.

"Leah, do you need back up? Is everything okay!"  Natasha asks through comms.
"This guy has some sort of shrinking tech, I have this under control," I say to Natasha, watching Sam get beat up by this Ant Man.

"Thats enough!" Sam shouts, but then 'definitely by accident' I shoot my powers and hits Sam, making it look like I was supposed to hit Scott.

Sam falls to the ground, and is unconscious, but not hurt.