(Chapter 22) || Take a break ||

Sorcerer Knowledge 101: There are six infinity stones. 4 out of the six reside on Earth.

☔︎︎

Previously...

"So I just have one more thing to say!" He pointed his hand to the sky. "Say it with me! Ready go-"

"THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!"
"PLUSSS ULTRAAA!"

"..."

"What!!? It should've been Plus Ultra there All Might!" The crowd booed.

"Well I thought everyone worked hard.."

☔︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: U.A High School Musutafu, Japan.

Aizawa stood at the front of the classroom, "Good Work. There will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you. But we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back."

"So rest well and look forward to that."

☔︎︎ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ☔︎︎

Location: Strange Residence.

You sat in front of M/n with the most intimidating face you could pull off.

She glanced up from her phone, confused.
"Y/n what are you doing?"

You narrowed your eyes,"The real question is what are you doing?"
"Actually! What did you do?" You corrected.

M/n put her phone down and put her hand under her chin, "I don't understand where your heading with this."

"So I did many things during the festival! You know compete...injure myself...almost did cry, actually I think I did cry."

She sighed, "He told you didn't he?"

"Yes." You couldn't help but smile.
"Now who was it? How did you get out? and OH MY GOSH!"

"What!?"

You held your hand up,"Sorry I sat on my hand by accident. It still hurts."

"Stephen did warn you... not that you'd listen anyway."

"I think it was for a good cause. Even though I have no idea what happened.." You trailed off looking at her to tell her mini story.

M/n tapped her fingers on the table seeming uninterested or maybe bothered with the topic.

'I would like to know too.' Lottie spoke.

"Okay fine."

'Is this the part where we get a flashback?'

M/n held her hands up, "No flashbacks!"

((Dang it))