Chapter 12 Beloved

Chapter 12 Beloved

Third person POV. 

Damian stared at his soulmate stunned. He couldn't even breathe, she is so beautiful. Her hair was the most beautiful black he has ever seen. It's so cute. 

When Alfred told Damian about the bonding process and how you can fight for your soulmate. He was excited for that.... even though he knew it was going to hurt he was going to fight for his soulmate. 

Katherine POV. 

I turned the corner of the hallwas looking at all the pitchers on the wall. There are so many pitchers of kids in uniforms on the wall it's kind of depressing. Without another step my whole body was in pain. 

I looked down towards my arm that was in the most pain, my left wrist. My soulmark was burning so bad AND GLOWING. I gasped as air left my throat. My soulmate was fighting for me. This burn was different than when Dick and Jason fought for me… this was worse. I grab my throat and gasp for air. 

My eyes scan the hallway and land on a boy my age. 

He was just standing there staring at me with wide beautiful eyes. He is my soulmate. I gasp for air and take a step towards him. 

Third person POV. 

Katherine takes a shaky step towards her soulmate. She was so stunned with what was happening. She was taken back with how hot he was but how painful this is… he was fighting for her so much. She squeezes her threat as she tries to get air in her burning lungs. 

Damian quickly shakes away his shock, he quickly rushes over to her and wraps an arm around her waist, his other free hand cups her cheek softly. 

This was the most pain she has ever had… and she has been in so much pain before but this was another level. She couldn’t breath, her body was shaking so much and her mind was so fuzzy and dizzy. She pushes her body into him; she breathes in his cologne and the pain was gone for a split second before it came back. 

Damian runs his thumb over her cheek as his other hand rubs her lower back, “Breath beloved" he mumbles into her hair. She does her best to breathe in and out and every time she did she would smell his cologne. "Please accept me," he whispered out. He was getting nervous. 

She hasn't accepted him yet. Was she trying to fight the soulbond, is she rejecting him? Damian could feel pain, but not the same pain as she was getting. Not even close. 

No, the pain was making her go crazy. She pulls herself back a bit and looks into his eyes, she does her best or calms herself down; it's just taking a bit. She needed to calm herself down just a tiny bit to let her accept him. But the pain was too much, she couldn't accept him yet and that was scaring her. All she could do was nod her head violently at him. She wants him. She doesn’t know how to show it. 

She grabs his cheeks and places her lips onto his softly. 

Damian was shocked. His soulmate was kissing him.

Katherine POV. 
My soulmate places his hands on my waist and pulls me even closer to him so I move my hands on the back of his neck. I close my eyes. Slowly the pain washes away from me and I was finally able to accept him and I did. His semi soft grip on me tightened even more around me. I was the one who pulled away from the kiss with red cheeks, "I'm sorry.... I... need to calm down.... I didn't know how… that hurt a lot" I said shyly. My hands are still holding the back of his neck. 

He smiles big. "That's alright beloved" he said. My heart sped up as I heard his voice. I blush and look down.

Third person POV.