SUMMER TIME SOON

I walked out Kazuma with Tohru . I said "shouldn't you say goodbye to Kyo?" He said "What would I say? When I first took him in is was like an atonement for me. My grandfather was also cursed by the cat spirit the town made him seem horrible so I did to. But when I saw the way people treated Kyo I hated it. Maybe it was just a way of making myself feel better."

He then said "I went against his wishes by taking his beads Tohru here is the one who actually helped him." I frowned and Tohru said "You should be proud you give of this sense of peace I think you make a great father." I then heard Kyo yell "Master!" He jumped down and went to hit him Kyo yelled as he tried to hit him "YOU LEFT YOU LEFT YOUR LEAVING!?" Kyo tried to hit him but was smacked by him.

Kyo said "did you think I was mad at you. Or are you sick of me? I've only caused trouble for you. I was being childish wanting to run back to the dojo, using you as a way to hide from the world. I'm sorry I've messed up so many times and I know I've got a long way to go. But some day someday I will be stronger. Strong enough to stand on my own. I promise! I will stop doing stupid stuff. And when that happens I will be worth enough to call you my father!!!!"

Kyo went for a punch and was caught in his hand then was pushed back by his master and Tohru worried for him. While I just wanted to see more action. Kyo said "did you see that?!" Tohru and me said "yes yes yes!" Kyo said "one yes would be enough." Kyo talked to Tohru while I ran over to his Master and asked him to show me some moves while he just sweat dropped.

I sat down at the table and started to eat when I saw A WHAT A BANDAGE ON TORUH THAT CAT IS GONNA PAY!!! I jumped up and said "you damn dirty cat!" He looked up and said "What!?" I started praying I said "mom god whoever is up there give me y/n Honda the strength to not go apeshit on the cat spirit today!" Tohru then noticed what I was doing and she said "calm down! I'm ok! I'm ok!" Kyo said "what the hell is happening!?" Toruh said "she's mad!"

Yuki came down and went to eat when Kyos and his chopsticks crossed. I was still pissed. Yuki slammed his chop sticks in the sink and said dirty cat germs. I laughed while Kyo tried to stay calm saying he was a changed man. He then yelled something two seconds later and broke the door open and ran out I yelled "HEY IM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!!" I ran out after him and chased him. Let's just say I got some good hits on him hehehehe! I told him I didn't care if he was having a crisis he hurt her I could tell he felt bad so I didn't kill him but next time let's just say there will be no next time if he hurts her he will be in a grave by the time he even thinks about it.

I could also tell that today Yuki wasn't his normal self maybe he felt weird after last night maybe I should not have cried. I got to school and saw Hatsuharu I didn't say hi to him because I was over thinking everything like usual maybe Yuki is sad today I don't know. DAMN IT I CANT READ MINDS!

After school was walking up the stairs to the roof to get some fresh air when I heard Yukis voice he said "I am trying to become better at the stuff I'm not good at. And hopefully maybe one day I can open that frightening box of emotion and I can show it. But I've got a long way to go. You've been worried and I didn't notice. I'm sorry." I said "ah no it's ok I always worry!" He said "I'm still as lame as I've always been and there's still a lot of things I can't tell you. Not yet. Just know I'm changing little by little. So that one day I will have the courage to tell you everything."

I said "ok I will be here for you." He said "summers coming up I think I will spend more time outside this year." I said "yeah maybe you'll like summer to!" He said "yeah the more I think about it watching fireworks, going to festivals, visiting the beach seems like a good season to make memories. Memories with you." I blushed and he looked over bad said "you don't want to?" I said "no I want to I really want to!"

He put his hand by my head as I was against the railing and he said " I'll kidnap you if I must." I probably died and came back to life my face redder than a strawberry! He said "your face." As he smiled. I then almost fell back but he grabbed my hand and said "you ok?" I said "yeah I'm fine totally fine!" He started laughing his beautiful laugh he said "sorry I shouldn't laugh I have just never seen you like this it's cute."

I jumped up and tan down the stairs and said "well let's go home!!!" He smiled and followed me as we walked own the hall together. Once we were out of school Kyo and Haru were with us as we were walking I guess he's staying over for dinner. I was walking next to Yuki as Haru put his arm over him.

I heard a yell that said "GUESS WHOOOO?!" Then out of nowhere I flying kick came at Kyos face as he fell to the ground I gave a high five to Kagura as she smiled and went down to hug the man she just kicked. She said that she was invited over for dinner. Kyo was being dragged home by Kyo as we walked behind them.

Once we got home Ayame was there as well. He said "I shall tell you the truth! When I received this abundance of crab, I knew in my heart that I had to give some to Yuki! And I hurried here to bestow it upon him! Not many would make such a sacrifice for their brother, but I shall because my love has no boundaries!" Yukis face was grey and sad looking.

Ayame said "whatever's the matter, Yuki? Your eyes look so distant. WAIT I UNDERSTAND ITS NOT DISTANCE AT ALL! You are simply overcome with emotion in the face!" I laughed at them then out of nowhere Momiji said "Guten abend!" It just keeps getting better! I looked behind me and saw Momiji, Kisa and Hatori! Now everyone is here! I went over and hugged the two tight where Hatori told me to let them go.

Kisa said "Hiro-Chan will be by to!" I said "ITS A PARTY!" Toruh said "where is Shigure though." Hatori said "he had urgent business at the Soma estate. We passed him on our way out." Hmmmm suspicions are building up in me!

Momiji said "I can't wait till summer break is here than I can stay over every night!" Kyo gasped and said "Not Happening! No Way! How am I supposed to relax with a hyper bunny hanging around!" I said "leave him alone he can stay whenever he wants Kyo!" Tohru said "summer is coming. I feel like something is gonna happen. Like something is about to begin. Something important. And it's wonderful."

I smiled and jumped over giving her a light noogie and said "yup it's gonna be great!" Momiji said "I'm excited to were gonna do such great things!"" He started listing all the things we would do. Me Momiji and Kisa jumped around like kids well Kisa is a kid but me and Momiji are just excited!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry for any misspellings I really like this episode so I tried to do it justice!