S. Gojo - You Like It

(Idea from: @MirandaWinterbourne)
(If you can't draw/paint, read it and weep.)

You've never felt like you had much free time. Even if you do, it constantly feels like time is crashing in on you. Procrastination stops things from getting done, but even the things you want to do fall into this trap.

Today you had a strike of motivation. Motivation that led you to the roof of the school with a sketchpad and a couple of pencils. Inumaki saw you on the way up and got a little concerned, but you told him it was okay. Lord knows if he'll believe you.

The roof of the school was always the perfect place to explore your artistic endeavors. It was suprisingly clean, and held a light drift of cool spring air. You already have a chair set up, since you're here so often. Sometimes not even to paint, just to sit and go on your phone. The reception is good.

You set up slowly, determining what you should work on today. Recently it seems like all you've been drawing is Gojo. It's embarrassing, and you don't want him to know. His ego will grow exponentially if that were to occur.

However, you were composing a very detailed drawing if him recently, and you were itching to finish it. As much as it made you feel weird to do, there would be an stall in your chest until you complete it.

Opening the sketbook, you flip to the proper page and take in the sketch. It wasn't full body, but went down to about the middle of his chest. He was smiling, eyes squinted with joy. You have a lot of ideas for lighting, and you're really excited to paint his eyes. Who can blame you, it's not right to ignore a perfectly good model.

The piece was practically done, all that was left to do was to color it. This part was terrifying, but you'll try to make it look right.

You reach down, feeling on the floor next to you and your eyes scrunch up when you can't find your paints. Looking over the side of your chair, you realize that they're not there at all. Did you seriously forget to bring them up with you?

Sighing and kicking your legs, you stand up to go get the paints, deciding to leave the rest of your stuff here and pray it doesn't get blown away.

Thank god your room is pretty close to the roof so you're able to make a quick dash. You locate the pallet of paints, snatching them and speed walking out your room and back up the stairs to the roof. What if a bird shit on your drawing or something?

Instead, you're met with the sight of a man sitting in your chair, flipping through the drawings in your book. It doesn't take you long to register that it's Gojo, considering the paintbrush of white hair sitting on his head.

The realization makes you freeze, and you try to quietly walk up behind him and take the book. Of course that doesn't work.

"Y/N! I'm guessing this is yours?" Gojo says happily, turning his head to the side and pointing to your book. It was open to your recent sketch of him.

"Uh. Is there any chance you'd believe me if I said no?"

"No chance."

"Just give it back, don't let this get to your head." You groan, reaching out to take it back from him. The bastard moves it out of your reach, a smile stretching on his face.

"I'm flattered. But I'm suprised."

You lower your hand. "Why are you suprised?"

"You're always so," He flails his arms around. "Blunt. Not someone I would expect to draw me so nicely."

"That's not important. Why'd you even come up here anyway?"

"I was floating and saw your stuff... Just tell me why you're drawing me." He flips through to look at the other pictures.