Chapter 5

I woke up to my back aching and messy papers with neat handwriting scattered all over my desk. I got up and looked at the time which displayed 7:00. 'I better hurry, Aizawa might end me' I picked up all the pages of homework and stuffed them in my bag. I went to the washroom brushed my teeth, showered and ran downstairs.

My parents greeted me. "Good morning Y/N" mom and dad said in union. 'Morning!' I signed 'Mom I don't really have time for breakfast but I will take this apple on my way' "Thats okay precious, take your apple and enjoy school" mom said. 'Bye mom, bye dad!!' I signed pretty quickly and shot out the door. While eating the apple I glanced down at my phone. The time read as 7:50. 'AAAAAGGGHHH IM GONNA GET KILLED TODAY!' My thoughts literally screamed as I started running to UA with the apple in my mouth.

I walked through the door just in time. My face turned from panic to relief. 'Morning Aizawa Sensai!' I signed to him with a smile. 'Morning Y/N' he signed back with a smirk. My. Jaw. Dropped. 'AIZAWA SENSAI!?!? ITS BEEN A SINGLE DAY AND YOUR LIKE A MASTER!!!' I signed really quick. 'It's not that hard...' I jumped with a fist in the air, 'THIS IS AWESOME' you signed out with a lot of excitement. Aizawa smiled at your silliness. 'Okay sit down, we're about to start in 2 minutes' he signed to me. I walked down the seats greeting most of my classmates on my way. I then fixed my gaze to Todoroki. 'Morning!!' he looked up at me and didn't say anything then his eyes averted mine and went to his desk. I frowned slightly at his action but walked forward a little rubbed his back softly and sat down in my seat next to him while paying attention to Aizawa. 'He probably needs his space'.

The morning classes went on with many messy notes, headphones in my ears and running down the halls to different classes every hour. "Your homework is page 67 questions 1-15." Aizawa spoke to the whole class. I mentally groaned because of the work."Class dismissed to lunch". I started packing my things when Todoroki crossed my mind again. Thats when a bright idea flashed through my mind. I left out the door in a quick rush with some people giving me looks.

Todoroki POV

I started looking for Y/N as I wanted to apologize for not saying anything this morning. People always annoyingly ask what's wrong, but she only rubbed my back and sat down.....she didn't bother me at all. I'm glad she didn't bother me too much anyway. Stupid old man always on behind me with the fire quirk.

After a good 5 minutes of searching I still couldn't find her. I approached Tsu as I knew she was her best friend. "Hey Tsu do you know where Y/N is?" I asked her in my normal monotreme voice. "No actually...I was wondering where she went as well cause she usually sits with me..." she replied. "Oh okay thank you though" "No problem Todoroki!". I then walked over to an empty table and took out some cold soba and slurped on it. A slight worry washed over my face with different scary scenarios washing through my head. Where could she have gon-" My thoughts were interrupted with Y/N barging through the cafeteria door with two coffee's in her hand up in the air

Y/N POV

Everyone's gaze went onto me, including Todoroki's . I had a bright smile when I saw him. He also had a smile on his face. I then ran over to him and placed his favourite black coffee and a strawberry cake he didn't happen to see on the table. "Y/N what is this for?" He asked me.

'You seemed pretty down today so I thought I could cheer you up with a coffee and cake! I signed to him "Y/N you didn't have to" he said back with a soft smile 'but I can tell that it cheered you up' I signed with a smirk. "Yeah about that, sorry about how I acted in the morning. I was angry at someone." 'If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here to listen!' I singed. "Thank you Y/N." 'No problem!' I sat down across him and started eating my lunch as well. And with that we spent the rest of lunch being stupid and laughing.