M. Fushiguro - Curse of Facades (part one)

(This is going to have multiple parts, and more manga spoilers as they go on. Not really any in this chapter, just a mention of a character that hasn't been introduced in the show yet.)

"There's a person here with a curse attached to them." Fushiguro says into the phone pushed against his ear, leaning back onto the railing behind him. "What should I do?"

"Hmm... That's a question!" The voice on the other line states happily.

"Gojo, just tell me what to do. They're walking pretty fast and I don't want to lose sight."

"Is it a dangerous curse?"

"Not by the looks of it, no."

"Then there's no point in getting rid of it now. It'll just weigh them down." Gojo says absentmindedly.

"I just feel like it." He sighs, squinting as you walk further away from him. Standing up straight, he decides to follow you.

"Don't be a savior, Megumi! I'm not ready for you to be having babies."

"What does that even have to do with this?"

"You save them, fall in love, and then you'll have a bunch of little babies running around."

Fushiguro scowls, picking up his pace once you turn a corner. "I am genuinely disgusted that you're thinking about that in the first place."

"I have to be prepared." There's ruffling on the other line. "I better be the godfather. I'll think of some cute names as well."

That's when the black haired sorcerer decides to hang up, pushing his hand to his forehead and mumbling profanities. Way to make it unnecessarily dramatic.

He can see you clearly, walking at a decent pace. The only thing off putting was the spider like curse hanging off of your arm. It was definitely not strong, but he bets that it's been draining you recently. You would probably freak out if you knew it was there.

He continues casually following you, trying his best to play it off as not stalking. The last thing he needs right now is a restraining order. Soon enough, you stop in front of a restaurant and walk in with a tired expression on your face.

Maybe that's a good plan actually, stopping and eating so he can figure out how to confront you. At least he should try to do it inconspicuously.

The restaurant is a casual italian place, lit up with warm string lights trailing over the enterance. The windows were clean and lined with rusted trim. It was pretty classy actually, he's suprised Kugisaki hasn't talked about it before.

He takes a calming breath, opening the door and walking up to the hostess manning the front of the restaurant. It might be creepy that he's here alone, but to be honest he doesn't really care.

The hostess directs him to his table, and he swivels his head back and forth to see all the other customers. None of them were you. Where the hell did you go?

He sits down, thanking the hostess and looking out the window to his right. They gave him a tiny booth overlooking the street in front of the store. It was a comfortable spot, but he shouldn't be focusing on that right now. First, he needs to figure out where you ran off too.

"Hello sir, welcome in. What can I get you to drink?"

He turns his head to the side, eyes widening when he notices that it's you. You're his waiter.

Fushighuro's eyes shift to your arm for a second, and he clears his throat. "Just a water. Please." 

"Okay! I'll get that right out." You say chipper, turning and walking back to the kitchen.