Epilogue: Part Three

Here it is: the long awaited yet slowly written part 3. This is a small warning for all those that did not realize this chapter is going to have sex: This is explicit smut, be warned. To those that have been looking forward to this, or even asked for it: Enjoy it, ya horny bastards. ;)
__________________________________________

Lance pinched himself at least three times on their way through the castle, and on the third try, he had to conclude that this was actually happening. Tonight, he'd finally get to enjoy Keith in a way he hadn't thought possible. He would see him naked and please him at his most vulnerable, in all the way his lover wanted. Fuck, he'd been waiting for this for so long.

Of course, Lance knew there was more to relationships than just sex, and he would have stayed even if Keith never wanted to go there. But when Keith had sat in his lap, had blushed at the suggestion, and stood up to let the Cuban lead him to his room, Lance's heart had quite literally jumped. Keith wanted him too. Well, he'd still need to ask again. His mamá would smack him on the head if he did anything without explicit, verbal consent.

So with one hand around Keith's, he dragged him through the long hallways, silently cursing this castle once more for being so goddamn unnecessarily big. He looked back a few times, but his boyfriend seemed to be broken, frozen in his blushing state. Keith didn't say anything, so Lance gifted him this silent time to let him calm down. A part of Lance did wonder why his lover reacted like this. He obviously wanted it, that much was clear. Lance doubted it was because of insecurities about his sexual ability. Keith was more than hot, and he had this toughness about him that said 'I could dominate a t-rex between the sheets'. Combine that with the way he always melted in Lance's arms, and the taller boy was pretty sure he'd die tonight. Well, there was one hopeful fact. He'd never heard of any of Keith's previous lovers that had died after a night with him.

A grin curved his lips as he finally pulled the two of them into his room, still messy from how they'd left it that morning.

He pressed his lover against the door the second it closed, one hand on the wall over his shoulder, the other gently taking hold of that sharp jaw and pulling him in for a kiss. Damn, kissing Keith would never get old. Lance moved slowly, eager yet unwilling to rush for even a moment, burning it all into his memory.

Keith kissed back, but that was about all he did. Maybe... maybe he wasn't as willing as Lance had thought he was. Lance pulled back, looking at the other closely for any sign of discomfort, hoping to God he hadn't crossed a line. Keith didn't look... Uncomfortable, per se. His pink cheeks were subsiding, breath fastened from the intense making out, and looking back at him in confusion, wondering why he'd stopped. But still, something in his expression seemed a bit too... Tight.

"Keith, baby," Lance muttered, holding himself back from attacking again, forcefully keeping that distance between their chests. "You okay? You do want this, right? I mean, it's okay if you're not ready, I can wait. In fact, if you're never ready, it doesn't matter to me, I'll still love you and want to be with-"

Keith stopped his rambling with one raised eyebrow, and despite their difference in height, Lance felt looked down upon.

"Lance, calm down. I'm fine, okay? And yeah, I want to... Uh, do this." And back was the blush. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, wondering how he could be ready when he couldn't even say 'sex' out loud. But no matter, he was turned on and he trusted Lance more than anyone. He'd just have to take a leap of faith.

In the dim lighting, blue eyes met violet ones, and both of them relaxed visibly. They'd fought aliens and saved planets together, no need to panic over something like this, something they both wanted.