Chapter 44 - A Family Meeting

{Y/N's POV}

It's been seven months since Tom- I mean, Voldemort- visited me. A few hours after we talked, the Minister himself confirmed Voldemort's return.

Harry and his friends had been announced missing and I doubted that Voldemort had them. Sirius was dead. I didn't know the details. Everyone I loved was dying... I must have been bad luck.

I was still in disbelief about being his Horcrux. I didn't want to be his Horcrux because Harry was destined to defeat the Dark Lord, meaning I would have to die.

I wouldn't even die a hero. I would be known as He-Who-Musn't-Be-Named's Horcrux. I hated that idea so much. Deep down, as much as I was angry at Voldemort, I still missed Tom and longed to be with him.

I thought back to Hogwarts when Dumblledore had told me I had to choose a side.

"The old man was right," I said to myself. "I eventually did need to pick a side."

I thought some more about the complexions of the situation.

"Ugh, for once, why can't I be content!" I complained to the moon. "I hate this universe! I can't even choose how I die?!"

The moon didn't respond.

The snow fell heavily and my loneliness grew. There was only one person who could cheer me up a bit: Molly Weasley.

I closed my eyes and imagined the Burrow and the small chicken coop nearby the house. I imagined her children running around and Molly scolding them for being too loud. The country smell and the pond nearby that I swam in a long time ago. The living area where Lily's wedding was held.

"Oi!" I heard a boy say.

"Who are you?" asked another.

"What are you doing out there?"

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw two ginger head twins staring from behind me. I immediately recognized them.

"George, Fred!" I shouted and ran to them. I pulled them in for a big hug as they looked at me confused, wondering why a stranger was hugging them.

"You guys are so tall now! I haven't seen you in forever!" I exclaimed.

"How do you know our names?" Fred said.

"Y/N?" I voice called from inside the house.

"Molly!"

I ran to her and embraced her, tears of joy in my eyes.

"Mum, who's this lady?" George asked.

"Lady?" I asked, breaking the hug. "Are you saying I'm old? Gosh, do I look old already?" I asked Molly.

"No, Y/N, you haven't aged at all! Have some manners, boys," she scolded the,

"It's been almost twenty years!" I said to the boys.

"Boys, this is my best friend, Y/F/N, from Hogwarts. She's Harry's other Godmother."

"Gosh, I feel short. They're super tall," I whispered.

"Yes, they are. It's from Arthur's side of the family."

"Oh, I see."

"Well, hello, Mrs. Y/N," Fred and George said in unison.

"Oh, I'm not married," I said, fake laughing.

"You're not?" George asked.

"How could no one want to marry a beautiful woman like you?" Fred continued.

"Well," I said. "Bad luck?"

"Come inside, Y/N, It's freezing out here," Molly said, taking inside.

"Ginny, please make some hot chocolate for our guest!" Molly called.