I kissed the scars on her skin

So this is gonna have smut and fluff. Pretty passionate but also soft. I'm not great at smut so bear with me its only my second time writting.

Warnings: smut and scars

Lauren x y/n

Laurens POV:

"Baby the girls are coming over in ten minutes!" I yelled from down stares. Y/n was currently in our room changing into some really cute footy pjs.

While I was taking the cookies out of the oven I heard cute footsteps walking down the stares and into the kitchen.

"Lolo what do you think?..."

Omg she looked so so cute. I walked up to her and held her close.

"You look adorible baby girl." I whispered.

She giggled and cuddled into my neck.

Since we hadn't seen the girls for awhile we decided to have a movie night and all wear onsies. I currently had on a cute unicorn onsie along with y/n wearing a dino one.

I had baked cookies, ordered a pizza, and made a fruit salad so we had something healthy

"Baby, Can you bring your blankie down here along with your stuffie? You probably will want it when the movie starts."

She nodded into my neck and went to get her things.

While she did that I put a bunch of pillows and blankets on the big sofas.

*wam!*

"Hey, Lauser where's y/nn at?!" Dinah said bursting through the door.

"I thought we decided we were gonna knock first?..." Ally said holding a tray of cupcakes.

"Hey DJ she's just getting her things from up stares. Here ally let me help you with that." I say while taking the cupcakes from her hand and putting the on the table.

"Hi Lern jergi" Camila said coming into the house in a cow onsie and a little bear stuffie.

"Hey cam-"

"MILA!" My baby shouted, running to koala hug Camila.

"Hi bestie! Lauren better be treating you good"

"Of course, I treat her like a princess"

A few minutes later Mani came and we decided to start the movie. I mean it was six already and Mani and Ally both had work in the morning.

We were now all sat on the long deep sopha. I pulled y/n into my lap while Dinah did the same next to me with Camila.

"So what do y'all wanna watch?" Ally asked.

"The note book!"

"No Camila you cry evertime"

"Buuuuut DJ-"