she has cramps (requested)

The sound of Mina groaning and the feeling of her shifting around uncomfortably beside you woke you from your light slumber. You quickly opened your eyes and turned on the lamp to check and see if she was okay and it broke your heart when you saw her face.

With her eyebrows pinched together in discomfort and her knees pulled up to her chest, she was obviously in pain. You put your hand on her shoulder for comfort and she opened her eyes to meet your worried ones.

"Mina? Baby, are you okay?"

She sook her head, only making you feel more concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"I have cramps. Really bad cramps. I can't get comfortable and they won't go away."

You rubbed her shoulder sympathetically and tried to think of ways that could help her. An idea quickly came to your mind and you got out of bed, much to Mina's dismay.

"Y/N," she whined, pouting her lips and holding her hand out for you to take ahold of.

You stared at her as you grabbed the heating pad from the drawer, returning to take her hand after you plugged it in and laid it over her stomach. You turned it on the highest nothc possible, hoping it would quickly ease her pain and discomfort.

And it seemed to do just that. Because she was sighing in relief only a moment later, happily basking in the heat and the comfort that it provided.

"How's that, baby? Better?"

"A little."

"What else can I do to help you feel better?" You wondered and she moved onto her side while keeping the pad pressed onto her warm skin.

"Rub my back? Please?"

You scooted closer to her, spooning her from behind as you slipped your hand under her shirt. Her skin was warm and soft against your fingertips.

You brushed your hand along her skin mindlessly for a moment before you brushed your fingertips along her lower back in circles, applying slight pressure with your nails making it tingle which caused a blissful sigh to fall from her lips.

"How are those cramps, my love? Going away? Or do you need me to get you some medicine? Or maybe a bath?"

"It's okay, y/n. They're going away now, all thanks to you. You're so sweet, thank you for caring so much."

You leaned over, kissing her neck delicately before you said, "I'd do anything for you, Mina. I love you. Now relax."

She nodded tiredly and felt herself drifting off into a peaceful slumber. Her period was making her feel all sorts of terrible; from feeling super tired to these terrible cramps sand even a little cold.

But you've made her feel so much better and all she could do as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber was thank her lucky stars for you.

You hadn't noticed she was falling asleep. You were too occupied humming her favorite song and rubbing her back.

But upon noticing she was quiet, you peeked over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of her sleeping soundly.

Just then, she parted her lips to let soft breaths fall from them. She was fast asleep, so you pulled the heating pad away slowly but kept it plugged in, in case she neededit again in the middle of the night.

You continued to rub her back and even watched her back rise and fall steadily until you grew tired and fell asleep, hoping she'd get a good night's sleep since she was feeling much better now.