Chapter29:Camp

~Y/N's POV~
Tomorrow was the day Kenma was leaving for Training Camp. The tests came and went by, they weren't that hard....

I'm currently helping him pack, he filmed a couple videos that just needs editing, during the week, we would be leaving clues and little hints in the video that we had a connection.

After packing, I head down the hall to the library to get a book since I was gonna be keeping myself busy while he's away.

I walked around the huge library aisles, It was seriously a library here. There's no stairs to go to the second floor, you'll have to pull out book #34 from the third aisle or book#52 from the seventh aisle to reveal a hidden staircase that leads up to the second floor, you can also find a lounge area if you pull out book #88 on the second floor in aisle five or book #79 in aisle four, it's a cozy small space with pillows, blankets and chairs.

 There's no stairs to go to the second floor, you'll have to pull out book #34 from the third aisle or book#52 from the seventh aisle to reveal a hidden staircase that leads up to the second floor, you can also find a lounge area if you pull out b...

(I don't own the picture)

I take out a few books as Kenma trailed behind wanting attention but I didn't notice immediately since I was browsing the shelves.

I pull out book 34 (Edgar Allan Poe's Collection of Poems and Stories) and it opened a staircase, I walk up but as the shelf door closed Kenma grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

We parted for air. "Your not paying attention to me!" He groaned and I chuckled, who knew a cat could get jealous because of a book "Don't laugh!" He said "I-Love-You." I said with kisses in between before turning around and walking up to the second floor, Kenma followed moments later.

I was holding two cook books and a book about the nervous system, you know for some reasons....

I pull book #43 on aisle two to open the staircase to get down, we got back down and I went to the kitchen, Kenma was trailing behind me like a lost cat once again. I put my books down on the counter and turn to Kenma.

"Ken? What's wrong?" I asked him "Why can't I just stay home? I want to stay with you! Don't let me go to training camp!" He said and I sighed "I promised Tetsu-San to get you there besides didn't you say you wanted to beat that kid from Tobio's school?" I reasoned and he pouted and slumped down "I promise to give you special gifts while your away...." I tried to cheer him up and it worked.

His pout disappeared and wore an unreadable expression "You can call and text me whenever!" I said and he just leaned over and hugged me while burying his head on my neck while mumbling, I pat his back and I let go of him to put my books into its holder so that Sachio knows I'm gonna use it.

I was cleaning up a bit and Kenma hugged me from behind, I didn't mind and just carried on what I was doing.

"Nana..." He groaned and I just hummed in response "Your gonna drive me there right?" He asked and I was shocked that he knew that I had a student driver's license, Dad said it would be more efficient if I had one just in case so I took the test and I somewhat managed to pass.