Yes | (Groom) Eren x (Bride) Reader

Prompt- Reader and Eren's wedding

Eren dabbed his face, Armin beside him while worriedly talking to him. Today was the big day and Eren couldn't be more nervous, though to his credit, it was mostly anticipation that made him feel this way. He was ready to be yours, forever tied to you more so than with just a ring. He was ready to tie himself to you forever but all the positive thoughts didn't come without negatives.

What if I mess up the ceremony? What if she changes her mind? What if she changes her mind on the honeymoon? What if I'm not good enough? What if-"

"Hey." Armin spoke, his mind quieting down so he could pay attention to his best man.

"Calm down, everything is going and will go smoothly. Stay calm, breathe, and remember who it is your marrying. Y/n. She's not gonna dump you or anything, she'll talk to you if there's a problem and so far there isn't, so why stress and ruin the day over something hypothetical?"

Eren breathed in deeply, both taking in Armin's words and calming himself down.

"Your right, your right. She's not that type of person. I refuse to ruin this day for either of us over my nerves."

"See? What'd I tell ya? You got this."

Armin and him talked more, making sure to keep the conversation light.

Soon the music started, Eren sucked in and held his breath, waiting for you.

When you turned down the isle his world stopped, his eyes dilating and his heart pounding.

She's absolutely beautiful

Your outfit was stunning and your hair perfect, your face was almost glowing and your entire being was elegant.

Eren did his best to stay calm but he couldn't help the smile that speaks across his face, his emotions reflecting upon his features.

He took your hand when you reached the alter, both you and him smiling brightly.

'Your beautiful.' he mouthed, loving the blush that dusted your cheeks in response.

The ceremony continued, the marriage officiant talking while the two of you continued to beam at each other.

"The groom will now read his vows."

Okay.. umm.." Eren stuttered, cursing himself. Get it together Eren. "Y/n, i've know you for years but being with you, it doesn't feel as long. That why i'm hoping to spend as much time with you as possible. Making memories and loving each other forever- I want that with you. That why I want to ask, will you, Y/n L/n, take me, Eren Jeager, to be your husband, and do me the honor of being yours- tied together in every way humanly possible for as long as we both shall live?"

"Yes." You said earnestly, Eren's face practically melting at your words before he gently put a ring on your finger, the jewelry itself being breathtaking.

To Eren though, you were worth thousands of those.

"The bride will now read her vows."

"Eren, I knew that ever since I heard about you that your were an amazing person. All those dates, late nights, and funny moments as well as you being there during tears and smiles only reassured me of that. I am so blessed to be with you and I can't wait to be by your side forever. That said, will you, Eren Jeager, take me as your wife and do me the honor of being mine, together no matter the circumstances for as long as we both shall live?"

"Yes." Eren breathed.

He was stunned by you. Your words, looks, and the ceremony itself playing into his speechlessness.

You gently slid the ring on his finger. Eren smiled down at it finally feeling like he had found a missing piece of himself.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss."

Neither of you wasted a second, putting your lips on each there and savoring every second of it. Eren's arms wrapped around you, pulling you closer as your did the same. Cheer erupted from the crowd as the two of you finally pulled away, the same bright smile still on your faces.

The event continued and soon you and Eren were off to your honeymoon, Eren and you giggling as he carried you into the place you were staying with your eyes blindfolded.

He stood behind you after lightly setting you down, his fingers gingerly brushing your arms as he whispered next to your ear.

"Are you ready?"

You shook your head yes quickly, Eren chuckling behind you as his fingers untidy the tie holding the fabric up.

When the blindfold dropped your eyes widened, taking in the beauty of the house Eren and taken you to.

"It's... stunning." you marveled.

Eren realized a light breath behind you, coming up to hug you from behind.

"I'm glad you like it because it's ours."

"Ours?"

"Yup, I bought it for you... for us."

"We live here?"

He nodded.

You jumped onto Eren, him catching you with ease before he hugged you tightly. You face nuzzled into the crook of his neck while he peppered kisses down the side of your face, neck, and some of your collarbone and chest area.

"It's perfect, thank you so much."

"Anything for you, love."

You continued to be held by him, the though of moving even and inch being unbearable. Today had been so perfect and this surprise made it even better.

"Y'now you've only seen this room, why don't we check out the rest? And maybe try the bed?" He smirked.

You giggled as he took off, you still in his arms.

a/n- i'm back!! yay!
i missed all of you so much and i'm sorry for my absence, i've missed hearing your thoughts about my new chapters and so i'm so glad to be back:)

do you prefer spicy or sweet foods?

This was a request by -POOPIEBUTT6901

have a good day/night<3