𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 8𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Support her head." Fallon told Seren, putting the pacifier in Saigos mouth after sucking on it. Seren looked down and put her hand behind Giannas head.

Fallon shook his head before tilting it. "You researched?" He asked, turning Sai around in his lap. "Researched..what?" She answered.

"Taking care of a baby." He said, playing with Sais hair. She thought, shaking her head after a few minutes. "Why you ain't research knowin you don't know shit bout kids?" He continued, watching her let the babys head go again.

She shrugged, picking up her phone to text whoever texted her back. "You had nine months to learn about it." He said as she put her phone back down and looked at him.

"Why are you worried about what I'm doing with my child?" She said with a slight attitude in her tone, asserting the word my.

"I could care less bout yo damn child, she not on my list of worries or priorities. All I'm telling you is that you had nine months to do research but still can't hold her head properly." He replied, crossing his feet and repositioning Sai on his lap.

Seren looked away and back at her phone that sat on her thigh. "Thats worrying about what I'm doin with my child, you should worry about yours." She said, almost slightly frowning.

"I always do and like I said, you still can't hold her head up after having nine months to research. They have classes to learn how to take care of kids, could've went to one of those." Fallon said, not caring that she was getting upset.

She rolled her eyes. "You ain't even go to no classes and barely did research, you can't tell me that I don't know how to care for my child." She said, moving Gianna to her other arm.

"Never said that and you must've forgotten that I raised my brother, but go ahead." He responded.

"Just cause you raised someone do- If you gon start an unnecessary ass argument about me givin you advice, you can fuckin leave. The door right thea, I'll wave when you walk out." He cut in, pointing towards the door.

Seren stared at him and sucked her teeth. "You immature, need to worry about those two kids you got instead of mines." She mumbled, getting up and grabbing all her things.

Fallon hummed, watching her walk towards the door. "Bye." He said, waving her off as she walked out and closed the door.

He shook his head and got up, putting Saigos pacifier back in his mouth since it fell out when he stood but caught it.

"How I'm immature but you the one getting upset cause I told you hold her head. Dumb bitch." He said out loud, talking to himself after locking the front door.

-

"Surprised dude ain't leave yo ole retarded ass." Fathan said, looking back at Nesryn who was watching him play his game.

"He ain't goin nowhea cause he loves me." Vonn responded. "He should go somewhea cause yo unloyal and unfaithful ass cheat to damn much." Fathan said, rubbing Nesryns hip and kissing his cheek.

Nes smiled and put a gummy in his mouth. "What color should I get?" He asked, referring to his nails.

"Get dark blue so they could match my durag." He answered, kissing him on the lips.