[3] - 𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘺

WANDA WOKE UP feeling the sensation of fingers running down the skin of her neck. Bewildered at first, she turned around to face Y/N. She smiled, remembering how she spent the night in his room. She was greeted with my smile by her boyfriend, who noticed the excitement in her eyes.

"Happy birthday, darling." He whispered, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"Thank you. You're so sweet." She whispered back, still in a sleepy state.

It was the middle of January, and Y/N had been waiting for this day. He didn't know whether she would've wanted to celebrate her birthday, but he still wanted her to feel special. He was willing to do whatever Wanda wanted.

"Do you still want to celebrate it? I know—"

Wanda quickly pecked his lips. She knew he was going mention Pietro.

"Yes, I'd like to. He wouldn't want me sulking around on our day." She smiled softy, and gave him another gentle kiss.

The two did their usual morning routine, and Wanda grabbed one of sweatshirts from Y/N's closet.

"Everyone's out today, right?" She asked.

"Correct, madam. Seems like we have the compound to ourselves."

Y/N went over to Wanda and wrapped his arms around her waist. "What do you want to do today?"

"A movie with me in your arms would be enough for me."

"We'll add that to the list." Y/N said, and then thought of another idea, "The pantry is loaded. How about we make a cake?"

"You? Baking?" Wanda giggled.

"I can spectate if you want." He laughed, before planting another kiss on Wanda's lips.

• • •

THE COUPLE SPENT the next few hours in each other's company. They ate breakfast, watched a movie, and nestled together when the wanted.

Y/N was in the kitchen starting to make the cake, convincing Wanda that he was going to do it right. After a while of setting up ingredients and preparing, Wanda got off the couch and walked over to the counter. She wrapped her arms around his torso.

"That cake is taking all the attention." Wanda mumbled against his shoulder.

"The perfect cake needs attention."

"Just leave it, give me attention."

"But I have—"

"Please."

She started kissing his neck and in a haste he tried to turn around, knocking over the container of flour. It got all over the couple, who laughed at the situation.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Y/N said in between laughter. Wanda started wiping flour off his face.

"Apology accepted, Casper the friendly ghost."

Y/N groaned at her joke, "I'm no ghost."

"Says the guy who calls himself Specter."

Y/N chuckled and brought her closer, "Well I can become invisible now...and became intangible...so yeah, you win."

Their lips met again, the two passionately kissing once more. Y/N's hands ran along Wanda's waist, and would've done more if it wasn't for the sudden sound of a cough nearby.

The two jumped and looked over at the rest of the Avengers team by the door of the lounge, all in causal wear.

"My, my...what a mess." Natasha chuckled, looking over at the flour-covered countertop.