36

you woke up by mattia softly shaking you.

"come on wake up."

you looked at the wires on you totally forgetting you were in a hospital.

"here I bought you a snack to hold you off until we get home."

"I'm not hungry."

"are you sure?"

"yes, I want these wires off of me."
you said looking down.

he went to get a nurse and she helped you get ready.

"how are you feeling?" she said putting her hand on your forehead. her hand was super cold.

"kinda droopy like I just want to lay down."

"that's ok, you need to rest when you get home ok? because you had a dangerous drug in you and it's not all out yet. and next week your gonna have to come back and take a drug test."

"I-I promise I've never done this before, I'm so sorry i-"

"it's ok darling."

she finished taking all the wires and IVs off

"just sign here and your ready to go."
she told Mattia.

he signed and helped you to the car.

he opened the door for you and got in himself after.

"you ok?"

"no." you said looking at your hands.

"I feel like everyone is blaming me, a-and I didn't want to do any of this. I didn't even want to go to the stupid club."

"kara it's ok, I'm not blaming you."

you just laid your head on the window and closed your eyes.

-

you woke up on a couch. not at your apartment though, at Mattia's penthouse.

you got up and saw liz

"h-hi Liz where is Mattia?"

"in his office dear, he said you could go in if you needed anything, oh also I made you some food because Mattia told me you haven't ate yet."
she said with a big smile

you looked at the island and saw a perfectly cut sandwich with a drink.

you took a bite of the sandwich.

"this is really good, thank you."

"your welcome! I'll be cleaning if you need me."

"ok."

you grabbed your plate and headed to mattias office.

you opened the door forgetting to knock when you saw zayn and Mattia talking.

"oh sorry I should have knocked."

"your ok, welcome back kara." zayn said giving you a small head nod and a smile.

you flashed a quick smile and looked over to mattia.

"we were just wrapping up, weren't we?"
Mattia said looking at zayn and picking up the papers on his desk.

"yep, see you around".
he said grabbing his briefcase and walking out.

"did I interrupt something?"
you said as soon as he closed the door.

"nope, we were just discussing some business stuff. how you holding up?"

"mmm pretty good, Liz made me this amazing sandwich."

"can I try?"

"no."

"ooh I see how it is."

you laughed a bit before taking another bite.

you put your plate down and went over to sit on his lap.

"I just came to pick a few things up, I can take you home whenever you want."

"no it's ok, I like it here."

he showed you a quick smile before turning back to his computer. you took your phone out your back pocket and answered a few text.

"hey it's derek, lex gave me your number I just wanted to see how you were. and I'm sorry about my sister devyn she pressured you a lot last night."
the text said.

"I'm fine thank you, I don't really remember much."
you responded.

"hey I'm sorry for last night, if I pressured you into doing anything. I'm sorry I just wanted to have fun and I know I may have crossed the line, please forgive me."
you read alexis text.

you didn't respond you just cut your phone off, you forgot you were even on mattia's lap.

"she wants me to forgive her."
you said drawing small circles on his leg with your finger.

"do you want too."

"she's gonna think-"

"no, do you want to forgive her?"

"no...not really, she wasn't there for me when I needed her. I wanted to go home and I didn't want to do anything but she and her friends kept pressuring me to do it."

"so don't forgive her. not everyone deserves to be forgiven , whether you like it or not. you gotta move on."

you didn't even realize your eyes were watering.

"what's wrong?"

"I feel like shit. I don't feel happy anymore like I used too. I want everything to go back to normal."

"I'm sorry baby, life gets hard sometimes."

you wiped your tears and got up.

"I'm gonna go take a nap."

"ok."

you went upstairs and saw you room, you didn't want to sleep in it though so you went to his room and took a nap.

— AN
small filler :)